Priest

------------------

------------------

"Y/N!!! Oh, how I missed you! Wanna leave and have some fun?" Judar said as he laughed. He clung his arm around your neck harshly making you wince.

"Judar...you should lower your voice. People are looking at us weirdly." You motioned over to the guards Ahbmad had placed around the palace.

"Like I care! They're just being nosey. People like them shouldn't look at us that way. They're just random people in our important lives." He huffed as he dramatically crossed his arms over his chest.

Sighing you spoke, "Uh-huh, do you want some peaches? I passed by a good-looking fruit stall on my way here."

He nodded his head, his hands in his pockets. "Of course! You pick 'em out though, you always get me the best ones."

Making your way out of the palace, you began to lead Judar to where the stall you spoke of was. "Judar why are you even here? I doubt someone like yourself would have any interest in a country like this."

"The organization is plotting something. I just want to be part of it so I can fight some people! And since Lord moron is here, I was thinking of starting a fight with him..."

"I see..." You mumbled with a hint of disappointment when hearing about the organization.

Judar grumbled something under his breath. "You were here to close the alliance with them right? Ya know Kougyoku is planning to marry that king."

You faced him in shock. "What! Actually?! There is simply no way!" You yelled surprised. "Has she even seen the guy?" You mumbled as a small bead of sweat formed on your forehead.

"Nah, but once she marries him Balbadd will be renamed and will be part of the Kou empire," Judar said as he shrugged his shoulders.

You hummed in acknowledgment. "Well if everything does go right for your empire then I suppose it won't matter on my end. Kou and Heaven will continue doing what we have been doing."

Stopping in your tracks you looked up and saw the fruit stall you were talking about earlier. "Look that's the fruit vendor!" You said as you excitedly ran up to the stall.

"Hey, pretty lady! What can I get for ya?" The seller asked as he motioned over to his fruit. Judar who was behind you, crossed his arms. A dark aura radiated from him. "O-oh! Sorry.. what will you guys need?" The vendor muttered.

Looking at the fruit you quickly picked two apples and 3 peaches. "I'll take these please." "O-of course!" The vendor said with a hurry as he was quick to sell them to you.