the birth| prolouge

July 31, 1980

Slytherin Manor

A loud piercing scream was heard from inside the manor as thunder sounded outside, it was almost as if the storm started as the birth began.

All of the death eaters present winced at the sound as they waited for that moment when a baby cry would be heard. All were ecstatic for their lord's heir.

Speaking of their lord, Tom was pacing in front of the infirmary room nervously waiting for Bella to stop screaming so he could finally meet his son. He was incredibly pleased with the fact no one was around as he hated to seem anything but stoic and intimidating in front of his followers.

As he awaited, he wondered what his son would look like. Who the boy would look more of, if he would have his or Bella's eyes or hair. Tom wondered just how powerful his son would be. They had long confirmed that he would indeed be powerful as he was created from two extraordinary wizards, one of which was the dark lord himself. Though what really stuck out to them was the fact that they could feel his magic aura as he grew in Bella's stomach.

As the months passed and he grew, the magic power of the fetus grew with it. It was somewhat overwhelming for many death eaters to feel such dark power. They could only imagine how it would feel to be in his presence as he learned to control his magic.

Soon a small cry broke him from his thoughts, Tom looked up as Narcissa opened the door of the infirmary,"He's here, my lord," she spoke softly, though there was a bright smile on her face, her happiness of her nephew's birth clear

Walking into the room, Tom was met with a smiling Bella who held their son gently in her arms. Looking up at him, Bella's smile widened,"He's perfect, my lord," she told him as he walked over to the bed where she laid

"I would expect nothing less," Tom responded blankly, though on the inside he was beyond nervous and delighted to see him. He looked down at the baby in her arms and for the first time he felt what he could only imagine was love,"He truly is perfect," he whispered to himself

The baby looked up at him with beautiful brown eyes with small golden flakes in his eyes. His skin was paler than Malfoy's child and he had tiny black curls along his scalp. His son was truly alluring.

"What will we name him, my lord?" Bellatrix questioned, her tiredness showing in her eyes but she refused to sleep until she knew what to call her little one

"Zi Carina Lestrange-Slytherin," Tom spoke softly, a gentle look among his face as Zi grabbed his finger with his little hand,"Rest now, Bella, we have big years ahead of us," he ordered, leaving the room with his son still in his arms,"You will be most divine, my young one"

¥

Unbeknownst to the world, a prophecy was then written. One that would change the course of history for forever.

Two born in the same storm, worthy of defeating the evil that's conformed.

Darkness fills one while another is of born light.

Powerful alone but only together can evil cease to start.