⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)

Start from the beginning

jay starts to hear his own heartbeat in his ears. "wonie," he laughs, hopefully lightly, "get off, you're crushing me,"

jungwon wiggles in a cute way, refusing, blind to the fact that jay is inwardly starting to get an anxiety attack of sorts. an exaggeration, of course, but he needs jungwon off him now.

"alright, now, get off."

"i don't want to though?" jungwon replies, playful. he's a horrible hyung to ruin his dongsaengs good mood right now, but he won't quit wiggling.

"stop moving."

"why?"

jay burns, all of the sudden. god, he's a horrible person. he tries to think of anything else, tries to laugh it off. "i told you you're heavy,"

"are you telling me to lose weight?"

"what? no," jay answers automatically, "never."

jungwon giggles. he's still squirming where he's rooted in jay's lap, legs somehow already finding his way to wrap around the other's middle.

"stop that,"

"what?"

jay tsks, but jungwon only seems to try to make his weight heavier where he's sat. he's looking at him, now, bouncing his legs, which bounces his entire body.

"jungwon, my legs are practically dead. get off me."

but jungwon doesn't respond, only starts adjusting himself to whatever position he wants (how many times do you need to adjust yourself on someone's lap?), unknowingly jostling against jay's dick several times (but its alright and completely normal and it's fine and there's no need to make it weird — jay tries to ration), and then completely out of nowhere, rolls his hips in a circle with a downward motion.

"jungwon, stop." jay commands, panic evident in his voice. his arms are quick and firm on jungwon's waist to try to pry the younger off of him, but jungwon only tightens his legs around jay's torso and throws his arms around the older's neck. he doesn't stop moving ever so slightly, just the lower half of him.

"jungwon, i said stop."

jay had said that as firm and as angry as he can possibly sound with his heart is hammering and feeling like he's seconds near combustion, but jungwon presses down and rolls his hips again as if he learned how to, and jay's hands become frantic. he pushes against the younger's middle, his chest, tries to make his legs loose.

"jungwon, please," it escapes him before jay could help it, feeling his growing erection press against jungwon's ass. jungwon continues holding on to dear life and rolling his hips in circles, face hidden and tucked to jay's back. a breathy moan from him directly against jay's left ear makes the older's dick so completely hard so quick jay feels dizzy.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck.

"jungwon —"

"hyung,"

fuck. what is he doing? jay asks himself admist how fucking good and — no, wrong it felt. it is. shit. they shouldn't be doing this.

"why are you doing this to me?" jay half-means it, breathless, trying his hardest not to buck up to chase the pleasure. jungwon was now lightly bouncing on top of his clothed dick, moaning softly in response.

"jay-hyung,"

"jungwon, stop."

to jay's horror and violent arousal, jungwon replies, "no."

"what are you doing?"

lifting his head from where it lays on jay's shoulder, jungwon looks at him straight in the eye, eyes lidded and pupils all black. sinful.