He smiled and put his arm around me while he ate more of his food. The waiter brought more drinks with our dessert. I was surprised by how little alcohol seemed to be in them. I should've been tipsy bordering drunk by now, but I felt nothing.

The cake was set in front of Chan and looked so amazing. It smelled even better. Chan dipped his fork through the cake and held out the first bite for me.

I ate it and hummed at how great it tasted.

"Good?" Chan chuckled at my response.

I nodded while I chewed, and he took a bite. His reaction mimicked mine. I took a few more before feeling full. I set my fork down and took more of my drink. I still felt nothing. I ordered another.

"I don't know how you're still going," Han hiccuped. "They're so strong." He slurred each syllable.

The waiter brought mine over, and I sipped it. It tasted like the others. "Try this," I turned to Chan and held out my glass.

He grinned and took a sip. "Whoa! Yours is way better than mine," he gasped as he downed the rest of it.

Chan ordered us two more. The waiter brought them right over, and I took a sip of his instead of mine. It tasted really strong and like I'd only need two to get tipsy. I called the waiter over again. "Excuse me, but I don't think there's any alcohol in mine," I accused him.

"Oh, my apologies. We were told you wouldn't be drinking," he replied.

"By who?" I looked at him confused. I certainly never told him that. Maybe he'd seen the articles.

"By that man," he pointed, and I saw Dmitri. "He said you were..." he trailed off and lowered his voice to a whisper, "keeping your pregnancy a secret."

My face turned scarlet as I watched Dmitri turn to look at me. He waved again, and I became enraged. I couldn't confront him though, or JYP would know that I'd figured out more than he knew about.

"I'm not pregnant," I told the waiter through gritted teeth.

"Oh. I'm sorry. He just said..."

"Well, he was wrong," I told him.

"My apologies. I'll remake this. And we'll remove the others from your bill."

"Thank you," I replied, and he walked away.

"Why would he say that?" Chan whispered.

"Probably so staff or fans wouldn't think I was drinking while pregnant," I answered. He was the reason I knew for sure that I was not. I wanted to cry, but I bottled it up and downed my drink when it came back instead. He brought me a second without even being asked. I guess he felt bad.

Two had me feeling sufficiently tipsy. So I ordered a third out of spite and took more bites of the cake. Chan said sweet things to me while he ate more cake, too.

Eventually, the check came, and they forced Lee Know to pay on his personal card because of how he had treated them. I was pretty sure he'd used the corporate one anyway.

The boys had a show the next night so we all headed back to the hotel for bed. We took different paths and some stayed back to look around, so we wouldn't be spotted as easily. Chan and I went with just each other and Dmitri followed us.

I skipped beside him and swung our hands in the air. "It's so pretty tonight," I told Chan. The dry Vegas heat had cooled into a perfect evening chill.

"You're so pretty," he complimented and kissed my cheek.

I laughed and took off running towards the hotel. In all honesty, I just wanted more space between us and Dmitri.

Chan caught up to me and hugged me from behind as we waddled inside while connected.

Dmitri scolded us, claiming we could be found more easily if we drew attention to ourselves.

I stuck my tongue out at him and got into the elevator once it arrived. Chan was still behind me, and he leaned against the wall while holding me to him. His focus was entirely on my body, and he pulled my dress down as it had ridden up in our run.

Dmitri took a step onto the elevator, but I waved him away.

"You can wait for the next one," I ordered him and kicked him out. He sighed but got off. The doors closed, and I leaned back into Chan.

His hands wasted no time exploring, and he cupped my tits and squeezed them.

"You look so sexy," he groaned in my ear.

I whined and reached around to hold his ass. His hands explored down over my stomach, and I sucked in. They kept going and reached the hem of my dress. One of his hands came between my legs and teased the lace of the lingerie he'd gotten me.

"So wet, baby," he muttered. I pushed my ass against him and could feel his erection. His hands found my waist and held me to him as he grinded into me.

"You turn me on just by stepping into a room, Ella," Chan confessed. "I want you all the time," he breathed.

"I want you too. I always want you closer," I spun and pulled his lips to mine to prove my point. Chan moaned and looked so intoxicatingly beautiful when I pulled away. I ran my thumb over his beautifully plump lips, and he kissed it sweetly.

"Ella," Chan whispered. The smell of rum wafted off of his breath. He took a ring off of his pinky finger. His eyes looked so serious, and I gasped when he dropped to his knee, "Will you marry me?"

Before I had a chance to respond Chan continued, "Let's get married, baby. You're the kindest, most empathetic, and caring person I've ever met. You're so brave, braver than anyone I know, and you're more beautiful than every star in the sky."

"Chan..." I began, my heart pounding eagerly.

"My heart is yours. I want you to have it forever, Ella."

Chan held the ring out for me. It was a silver ring with a blue stone that glistened like the night sky.

His eyes looked so nervous as he waited for me to answer. I took his hand in mine.

"Chan, nobody makes me happier than you. Of course, I will," I grinned, and Chan jumped to his feet and slid the ring onto my finger.

He pulled me in for a kiss and dipped me back as he did so.

"Mine, forever," he moaned into our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck enthusiastically, perfectly content to stay right here for eternity.