The sleepover

Tw: abuse, self-harm

Jade pov

I go to the kitchen to grab snacks for myself and Tori and I hope no one notice that I did get something for Tori.

I walk in and everyone is sitting on the couch. I go to sit next to Tori because that's the only sit. Beck see the snacks I have and sees I have a few I don't like and asked about them.

Jade "why do you have those" he points to some chocolate candy I don't like. I said "I wanted to try them again" as I was about to take a bite out of it. Tori giggles next to me and everyone else starts to laugh at my reaction.

I secretly hand Tori here snacks but she took a bite while it was still in my hand and then she did a happy dance then takes it. I smile at how cute she is being.

We started to play uno and Andre just had to draw 10 cards. He say "yo come on man I can't get a break." It's Tori turn next and she and she yells "UNO" she does her cute little dance and giggles. She end up winning we play a few more games when we start to watch movies. Tori and cat our laying on the couch on opposite sides and on the other on Beck and Andre are doing the same thing. I'm laying one the floor in front of Tori. And robbie is laying on the floor in front of the other couch.

After a few moives everyone is asleep beside me and Tori. Now it's like 2 I'm the morning and her mom comes home.

Tori pov

My mom is drunk again and I try and help her to room.

"Mom let's get you up to your room and get you to bed."

She raise her hand she slaps me "shut up your the reason your dad wants to divorce me."

"No I am not it's my fault you cheated and got caught. Dad is a good man he can even look me in the eye without crying. I hate you for doing that to him."

My punches me in the face and drags me up stairs by my hair. I'm very underweight for my height and age so she throws me into the wall. Then she pulls out a knife and makes cuts on my wrist. she starts to punch me several more time I hear the door open and she get pulled of me. I see Jade and Beck coming in.

Jade see the blood come from my wrist punches my mom Beck pulls her off of her I start to lose conscious and jade run over to me. The last thing I remember was them wake everyone and try to leave. Jade hold me on her hip and takes me to clean up my cuts. Also she takes me to get some clothes and things. She see my pacifier and puts in my mouth and I fall asleep.

When I wake up I'm in a bed by myself and my wrist are wrapped. Everyone comes and checks on me. I'm in little headspace right now and they are asking if I'm okay and I nod. Jade's mom comes in and kicks everyone out. She is a doctor. As everyone is leaving I sadly say "Jadey". Her mom chuckles at me and say "you know she does not let anyone call her that anymore she must really like you." Causing me to blush she points to a picture of jade. Her mom coos at me "oh you must be a little."

She says "I need you to be big now so I know what happened."

Jade pov

When my mom kick us out I realize how much I love vega.  As she think she think of a song that describes how she feels about the shorter girl. The song is I think I am in love.

Everyone left already and Tori is in little headspace right now so she watching some coloring show clapping her hand and make her some lunch.

My mom comes in tell me what Tori said. And says "you must really like her to let her to call you Jadey." I blushed at the comment and say "yeah I do I think she does too."

I hear her cry "mommy" and I walk over to her hug her. Kiss the top of her head she pulls back and looks up to me . What I said she giggled and kiss my cheek and crawled to my mom.

I pout at the fact she left me. Go over to her and grab her and tickle her and she laughs. "Mi amor do you want to go to sleep" I say. She nods sleepily "si mamá" I giggle at her. I get her a bottle of milk and feed it to her. I can tell she wants to breast feed through.

I also think Beck doesn't like that tori is a little. He had made a face when I was telling him in the beginning.
I would ask him about that later.

Tori pov

When I woke up again I was no longer in little headspace. I started to remember how useless I am and how I could have told my dad. I go to the bathroom and unwrap my wrist. I bring my pocket knife out. The metal felt cold against my skin. I slowly start to make the cut my eyes tear at the pain but I continued to make cuts. I was able to make 3 cuts before Jade can knocking at the door. I hurried and clean up the blood and wrapped myself up. Then we fall back to sleep