The divorce

Tori pov:

It's late at night and she goes to she why her parents are yelling. She gets up and goes down the stairs.

She hears her dad yell" WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME."

Her mom yells back at him saying" BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER HERE."

he's says in a calm heart broken tone. "because I'm trying to make sure the girls have a home to live in. I want a divorce."

Her mom yells and grabs a glass bottle and trys to hit him.

I yell "mom stop" as i cry. "How could you do that to dad."

The night ended with her mom packing her things and leaving the house. My dad tells me go to sleep and I cry for a few hours then to sleep. I would only have a 2 hours I sleep today.

Tori think that's her sister is lucky she just started college and didn't have to deal with what's going on. She gets ready to go to school and it's a 15 minute walk.

At school I'm at my locker and everyone comes over to me. Jade goes to say some things but I cut her off

Please not today jade I say

Jade say in the voice she uses to mock me is there something wrong miss Sally peaches with my perfect life were my parents are still together and I get whatever I want.

Tears fill my eyes and I take off running to the spot I know no one will be there. Because I go there when i slip.

Cry and slip into little headspace, I hear foot steps and try and hide. I hear jade calls my name and I put my thumb in my mouth and suck on it.

Jade pov:

Everyone told me I was wrong for what I did and I know I messed up because she ran away in tears. I feel really bad for want I did. So we all go looking for her.

I think I know here she is so I go to that spot and she there but I don't want her to be more upset. So I call her name and I see her little feet move back to try and hide.

I say " Tori I know your here and I'm sorry for what I said. Please forgive me."

I'm turned not facing her and I cam tell she is peaking at me. I turn slowly and she goes back to hiding but what I saw made me think she was a little.

At lunch Tori didn't talk to anyone. As the day goes along I keep think Tori is a little.

The next day she is back to normal but she is flinching when someone is giving her a hug.

I pull into the janitor closet and I can tell she wince when I grabbed her wrist. I let go of her wrist and ask her if she is okay.

"Tori please tell if something is wrong please?"

Tori says she's fine but I can tell she lying she dose this cute the with hands. "Tori you know you can come talk to me when you need it."

I think to is slip into her little headspace. And she giggles and I hug her. I say "If you tell anyone you will look little my locker"

She said "otay jadey" she hugs me tighter and I smile at her.

Tori pov

I giggle and say "otay jadey." I hug her tighter as I feel my self sliping into little headspace.

She hold my hand and I blushed as we go to class. We get to class and she let's go of my hand I pout but try and hide it. I hear her giggle I pout more. We walk I to class and she and we sit in our normal seats.

At lunch I'm talk to the group and jade I sitting next to me for some reason but I don't care. I started to feel sleepy and I put my head on the table and fall asleep with my thumb in my mouth.

The bell rings and everyone gets ready to leave and jadey woke me up.

"Peaches you have to wake up" she said

"No jadey me stay here and sleep" I jump up and grab my things and go to class. I can be I slipped like that.

Goes home and goes to sleep since no one was home. A week later my mom is still abusing me. My dad is never home he I try to get a lawyer so my mom can't get half of everything.

To day is a Saturday and everyone is supposed to come over and hang we are having a sleep over to day. I am very excited for it and I hear the door bell go off.

I opened and it's jadey. "Jadey hi how are you." I say smiling and jumping up and down. She come in and sit on the couch and I giggle and make her some coffee but I brun myself and starts to cry. She come in and see this and I slip more into little headspace.

I cry and she come to me and looks at my hands and they are bright red.

She asked "what happened" I say "make jadey coffee" she say okay and lifts me up onto the counter and goes to the first aid kit.

Jade pov

Tori burned herself trying to make me coffee but now I feel bad. I go to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit and I go and bandage her hands I can tell she is in her little hand space but I want to make sure she is a little before I ask her.

When I'm don't I pick her up and carry her to the couch.

I ased "What do you want to watch" she says "Sophia the first" so I put it on I make my coffee and her someone milk. She takes it happily making me smile. I see she want to stay in little headspace everyone should be coming so 5 minutes and she comes out of little headspace and opens the door and they come and it on the couch.