ꨄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐰/ 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 ✩

~the next day~

                      - WILL'S POV -

I've been rehearsing with the boys for a good 3 hours now, working on new lovejoy songs together. We've been working on a really cool song and I'm beyond hyped to release it. It just needs a few more touch ups and mixing but we've got it pretty much done.

taking a small break, chatting about this & that and since I got asked what's my plan for this day, I decided to share it with them.
"I'm gonna meet up with someone at a coffee shop later", I say confidently with a smile. The boys just look at me.
"Someone huh? Will? Is there anything you wanna tell us?", mark raises an eyebrow. I have a feeling what he's implying but it's not that-
"What do you mean mark?", I laugh, having mark to explain himself.
"You know what I mean", he just says smirking at me.
"Who is that someone Will?", Joe asks me.
"just someone I met a while ago but we're not 'dating' if that's what's you're implying. I think she's really cool and we're just befriending each other like getting to know each other you know?", I say tuning my guitar.

"Interesting", Joe then says. "But man, it's ok. You better have fun".
"Wait was she the girl we saw you talking to at the festival?", mark asks to which I nod my head.
"WAIT- wait wait wait- THAT girl? I remember her. She seemed so cool from afar", Joe says surprised.
"Yeah, THAT girl. Yeah I thought the same. So I'm just getting to know her now", I smile as I say that.
"You gotta bring her along sometime. Of course if she wants to", mark says, patting me on the shoulder as he's about to walk to his drums.
"Yeah? You guys wanna meet her too?", I ask raising an eyebrow.
"of course man! Just ask her next time", Joe says to which I smile.
"Alright then - hey where's ash btw?", I ask, looking for ash.

This guy is as quiet as a mouse I tell you...
He eventually shows up with food. That's where he was...
"Hey guys I'm sorry I just grabbed some food for us. You want some?", ash says proudly with a smile.
Of course we say yes and grab the food. The boys had to fill ash in what had happened and ash is glad to meet y/n as well once I've told her about it. I feel like y/n and the boys will get along pretty well.
after we had eaten, we keep on rehearsing, writing and jamming. The show must go on as they say!

~ Meanwhile ~

                       - Y/N'S POV -

"Thank you, enjoy your coffee and have a nice day sir", I say as I hand the customer his coffee.
Another customer served and soon I can go on my break. I can't wait to sit down finally...

This also reminds me: Will is gonna visit me today which I'm so excited for. My heart is fluttering just by thinking about it. The fact that I'm talking to THE man is mindblowing to me.. I have never had this situation before where I "befriend" myself with a lead singer of a band - yet it happens with Will. I'm beyond grateful he even wants to engage into a friendship with me... usually it's seen as "weird" but hey I'm not complaining! I'm grateful to know Will on another level like that.

Today, it's not that busy. The weather is dreadful... it's raining so badly and it has been raining throughout the whole night and the whole day leading up to now. And who'd wanna go outside in the rain? I genuinely like the rain but it can be too much as well if it rains nonstop.
At least it's not too stressful and busy but at the same time without having to do anything, it's just boring cuz what else am I supposed to do?
I'm just cleaning and tidying up everything that I need to and if there's any customers, I serve them.

~ about 30 mins later ~

I see a man coming in and I immediately recognize him - it's Will! He actually came in!
My poker face grew into a huge smile just by seeing him walk in.
Will looks amazed to see our coffeeshop. I assume he had never seen it before.
He notices me and waves at me, to which I wave back.