It was as if Sana's flower shop held a secret remedy. The new role as her assistant florist brought not only a change in job but also a noticeable shift in Mina's appearance.

Mina's floral dress, with a bow on the collar, had a vibe that screamed Sana's influence. It hugged her figure gracefully, and the design subtly mirrored a shared taste between them.

"Mina! Breakfast is ready!" Her mom's cheerful voice wafted up from downstairs.

Mina decided to set aside the complexities that stayed within her and don a smile. With a quick adjustment to her attire and a final glance in the mirror, Mina went down the stairs, the aroma of breakfast drawing her closer to the source of the enticing smell. As she entered the kitchen, her parents greeted her with smiles.

"Morning, Mom! That smells amazing," Mina exclaimed, her enthusiasm genuine.

Her mom beamed back, pleased at the reaction, "Well, you really know how to make a mom happy. Sit down and join us."

Despite the invitation, Mina's excitement seemed to have other plans. "Actually, Mom, I'll grab this sandwich on the go. Work awaits. Thanks a bunch, though!"

She swiftly snatched the sandwich, the aroma of fresh coffee tempting her senses, and headed towards the door. As she left, her parents only exchanged a glance.

Mina strolled happily through three blocks, the anticipation of meeting Sana at the flower shop adding a skip to her step. However, as she reached the front of the shop, confusion clouded her excitement. The entrance sign displayed a disheartening "Closed" on a Saturday, a day meant for their one and only customer, Chaeyoung.

Leaning towards the glass window, Mina tried to peer inside, only to gasp at the sight. There was Sana, in a bit of a rush, carefully placing flower arrangements on secure shelves. Surprisingly, Chaeyoung was also present, lending a helping hand.

Caught in the unexpected scene, Mina's attention was diverted when Chaeyoung noticed her and paused with a bright smile. "Hey Mina!" That voice again... The sound of her voice seemed to weave a spell, momentarily captivating Mina's senses.

"Mina!" Suddenly, a warm hand pulled her inside the shop, snapping her out of her trance. It was Sana, who had noticed Mina lost in thought and decided to take matters into her own hands.

Mina, slightly puzzled and asked, "Uh... Sorry, but why's the shop closed?" The question earned a chuckle from the two.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot to shoot you a message earlier. There's a slight change in our schedule today because Chaeng..." Sana explained, moving closer to Chaeyoung and playfully poking her right dimple. "Chaeng just told me that it's the end of the school year. So she's on summer vacation now." Sana's excitement radiated as she jumped in an adorable display.

"Right... And I just came here a little bit earlier to ask you two out. Up for an Ice Cream day?" This time, Chaeyoung took the initiative, extending a sweet invitation to her two friends.

Now at their usual go-to ice cream shop, the trio found themselves enjoying in their favorite flavors, surrounded by the sweet aroma of waffle cones and laughter.

Mina, who's lost in the joy of the moment, unknowingly smudged the side of her lips with her ice cream.

Sana and Chaeyoung noticed it. Synchronized in their concern, both reached for tissues at the same time, their hands paused midway. Sana's fingers accidentally brushed against Chaeyoung's, a realization that added a touch of awkward sweetness to the scene.

The latter's cheek turned a shade of crimson. It wasn't just the proximity of their hands, but the undeniable smile on Sana's face that she could sense in her peripheral.