Episode 8: Y/n Burnedead and Car chase.

Почніть із самого початку

Ryuko: Damn, I was thinking this was my chance to challenge her directly. She whips everybody into a frenzy, and then sits behind an impenetrable shield?

Aikuro: It's probably the other way around. She's ruled absolutely here, and by sequestering herself, she's causing a state of anarchy within the academy. See?

He says as the group looks at yard as every student there is fighting.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maiko: This is extreme.

Ryuko: I sweat, I'm so sick of her...

She says as camera switches to yard as the students try to attack elite four but they're just swaped away like flyes.

Sanageyama: This is crazy. Is she trying to tear down the order she herself created?

Inumuta: As always, she's taking things to extreames.

Nonon: That's Satsuki Kiryuin in a nutshell. If something needs to be done, she doesn't hold back. Still, this will give us a chance to kick back and relax for a while.

Ira: Ah, I follow you. Personal time.

He says pulling out a key.

Ira: In that case, gentlemen, I will see you in seven days.

He says walking away from them as they look where he goes.

Sanageyama: That sound just now... Was that a car key?

Nonon: I hear he got license recently. It sounds like he intends to see to Lady Satsuki's chauffeur needs himself.

Inumuta: His loyalty is impressive.

Nonon: Okay, I guess we'll meet up in seven days, too. I don't think any of us is a moron who won't make it to the Sudden Death Runoff election.

She says as they part ways and camera shows pile of bodies behind them.

As camera shows districts in fire as smoke is coming and there is complete chaos as students are fighting each other for Goku Uniforms. As meawhile at Mankanshoku household the family is siting down drinking tea.

Mako: Gosh, things sure are crazy in town, huh?

Ryuko: What's with you guys looking all philosophical?

Barazo: Well, due to that recent incident, we learned that obsessing over short-term wants isn't any good.

Mataro: Yes, indeed, there is luck in the last helping. If I wait until everyone's exhausted from fighting, I'll be able to lift one or two wallets easy!

Sukuyo: Mataro, you never learn!

She says as she starts pinching his cheek.

Ryuko: In any case, sir, I'm gonna borrow your scooter.

Barazo: I swindled it from the owner of a scooter shop especially for you. Use it all you like.

He says as camera switches outside as Ryuko is starting scooter as Mako and y/n are at the door.