💔-001 - Pilot

Começar do início

"Just- Look at me, and I'll mouth it to you, alright?" "Come on, Vaggie! I know what to say!" She turns around, walking to a small table where there were doughnuts and some drinks. "I just feel like we need to..." She grabs one of them, throwing it away, gasping in upcoming excitement. "What if we?-"

"Sing a song about it?" Vaggie cuts her off and Charlie chuckles, booping her nose, "you knew I was going to say that!" "Because I know you... But, please, don't sing!" She shakes Charlie, "This is serious, Charlie!"

"Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!" She stands on a table, making a pose.

"Please, do not sing, darling. Life isn't a musical!" Y/N puts a hand on her shoulder, "Oh, fine... But here, I have some ideas of what to say!" She bounces up and down excitedly, giving the fallen angel a paper as Vaggie looks over her shoulder to see what was written in it.

"The highlighted bits are the best parts!" "Darling, it's... Pretty! Really pretty, but..." Y/N tries to find the words to say, and Vaggie decides to help her out. "It's all highlighted, and- Is that a drawing?"

"Yep!" She pops the 'p', standing between Vaggie and Y/N, putting one arm around their shoulders, smiling widely. "That's the happy ending, see?! Everyone smiling, everyone happy... In heaven!"

Y/N looks at Charlie sadly, "Charlie, it's not that simple, darling... You have to hear it from me." She pauses, looking around just in case someone was eavesdropping, "I'm an angel, after all..."

"Oh, how bad could Heaven be?" "It's very-" Vaggie sighs, "just please follow the talking points we both went over, alright? And-" She grabs Charlie, making her face her, "do. Not. Sing."

"Okay, fiiiiine!..." She walks over to Katie Killjoy, Y/N following. "I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improving skills!" She giggles, turning to the woman.

"Hiii! I'm Charlie... And this is Y/N." She introduces herself and the secret fallen angel, offering a handshake, but Katie scoffs, "Katie Killjoy." She blows out the smoke of her cigarette, throwing the cigarette away. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you- But that would be a lie."

Y/N growls internally, glaring daggers- In her case, feathers to her ugly face. "Be nice." "Oh, shut it, brat."

"Brat? Excuse m-" "And you can put that away." The woman gestures to Charlie's hand, "I don't touch the gAys."

"Ok listen here you little dick-sucking whor-" "Apples, don't worry." Charlie nudges her. "I have standards!"

"How's that working out for you, hm?" Y/N asks her, annoyed. Katie growls, "look, my time is money, so I'll keep this fucking short." She tries to poke Charlie's upper chest, but Y/N slaps her hand away, more than annoyed with her attitude.

"You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment!" She rolls her red eyes, fluffing her hair a little bit. "You might be some royal big shot with a white ass bodyguard-" she refers to Y/N, "But that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon-" She makes quotation marks with her fingers, "princess wants to advertise."

Y/N looks over Katie's shoulder while she talks about her wealth and influence to the princess of hell, and sees Tom shaking his head in disapproval.