Chan finished my hair, and I turned to find him smiling to himself.

"Pretty," he told me, draping the braid across my shoulder.

Han and Lee Know emerged from the bathroom, and I headed inside to see how Chan had done my hair. He followed me.

"You did so good, baby," I complimented him examining the simple braid. It was perfect. He stood proudly in the doorway.

"We're here!" Lee Know called to us.

Chan and I got at the end of the line, and I prepared myself for more reporters and comments about my body. We were staying at MGM Grand and the manager was waiting to give us our room keys right at the door of the bus to limit our time in the lobby. We headed off and there were nearly a thousand people at the barricades. Reporters, fans, and curious people who had stumbled upon the crowd all surrounded us.

Cameras flashed brightly and Chan held my hand tightly as we walked. "You look beautiful," he whispered to me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and grinned at him. "I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he replied, and we headed straight to the elevator as we'd been instructed to do when we were handed our hotel keys. Chan and I were last, so once we got inside, the doors closed.

"That was crazy," I.N. announced. "Is it all because of Ella?"

"Some of it, but Vegas always loves us," Changbin reminded him. "And we love Vegas!" he chanted. His voice echoed in the elevator.

"The show is tomorrow night, and we have a couple of days here after that. I suggest we dine it up big tonight and gamble a little, shop tomorrow, and then hit the club the next night," Changbin planned. The others nodded in agreement.

We all headed to our rooms to get ready for dinner. Again, our room only had one bed, but this time I was excited because it meant more cuddles from Chan. I already felt more positive about Vegas. Still, I had no idea what people wore here. Sequins? Glitter?

"Do you want to order room service?" Chan asked. "You and Han slept through lunch."

"I'm okay," I smiled and kissed his cheek for offering. "What are we wearing to dinner?"

Chan retrieved our bags from the hallway and came over to me with a cheeky grin. "I got you something."

"Is it like the 'somethings' you got me before?" I laughed.

"No," he pouted. "You'll actually like it."

He headed to the closet where he'd had them put it away for us before we arrived. There was a garment bag, and he brought it to the bathroom door so he could unzip it properly for me.

Inside was a long-sleeved black dress with a shimmery mesh over the top of it. It was short but not so much that I'd risk exposing myself. The glitter was pretty and just enough. I smiled at it and turned to kiss Chan on the cheek.

"Thank—," I began.

"I also owed you this," he interrupted, presenting me with a gift bag.

I opened it and found a new lingerie set with a black lace bra and thong.

"Sorry about your other one," he smiled cutely. My face flushed as I remembered how he'd torn it off of me.

"Thank you, Cha—," I was cut off.

"Ooh! One more thing!" he exclaimed as he returned to the closet. He came back and handed me a long box. I immediately knew what it was, and I eagerly threw open the top. Inside was a pair of knee-high cowboy boots with black and dark silver gems placed into the leather unique pattern.