Prompts

Aapaka dil se swaagat hai to this year's set of prompts for Lafz Pyaar Ke contest

😻 You can use the prompts to write in any genre or point of view you like.

😻 You are welcome to combine multiple prompts, but you must have a primary prompt that is easily identifiable.

💜💜💜

AmbassadorsIN: ....and she was the moon who fell in love with the Sun. A love she can never have.

WattpadRomanceIN: With Valentine's Day just a few days away you are determined to confess to your crush, only to find out that they are in love with someone else. Now will you remain heartbroken or welcome new love with open hands?

WattpadLGBTQ-IN: In the sea of bouquets, a single rose by him/her/them was all that mattered.

WattpadPoetryIN: Love in different forms be it family, friends, or lovers.

WattpadFanFictionIN: You are on your date with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you subtly throw hints of getting engaged. But when your soulmate breaks up with you on Valentine's Day, to spite them, you ask a random stranger who happens to be the ex who ghosted you. Will you punch the recently turned ex or the ex who ghosted you with boiling anger? Imagine yourselves as a character from an Indian Movie and react in a way that character would.

WattpadChickLitIN: While the society preps for the season of love and embarks on a journey to find their loved one, you are determined to find yourself and embark on a journey of self-love