"Have you checked her call list and where was she last seen?" Yuvaan asked.

"Sir, that's the issue. She was kidnapped a month ago. Police couldn't find any leads during their search, and eventually, today we discovered her dead body," Vansh replied.

"Do you think someone had a personal grudge against her? Judging by the state of her body, it's obvious that someone tortured her not physically before killing her, as her body is void of any bruises that means she is not a victim of sexual assault but looking very weak. And after her death, they even cut her hands and removed her heart and also, then wrapped it like a gift. And those cuts on her neck seemed deliberate, like someone purposely wanted to kill her," Yuvaan explained.

"Yuvaan, I talked to her family members and her friends and colleagues, but no one knows where she was for the past month and police also gave up as there was no traces," Esha said, her voice carrying a hint of tension.

"Sir, Dr. Ishika called us to the forensic lab," Varnika added.
.
.
.
Forensic lab-
.
.
"Good evening everyone," Ishika spoke up.

"Dr. spill the beans on your findings," Esha prompted.

"Alright, so the time of death seems to be around midnight. After checking the body, it looks like those sharp cuts came from a kitchen knife," Ishika shared.

"A kitchen knife?" Vansh raised an eyebrow, and Ishika nodded.

"As for the neck mark, it seems someone used a hot nail to make a pattern. Now, here's the creepy and weird part-we had found the heart taken out and placed in that mysterious black box. The surgery stitches suggest that someone real pro did this, definitely who is professional in it these surgical stitches are stitched very clean and neatly," Ishika explained.

"But hold on, there's more. I discovered traces of a strong drug, definitely the killer gave her something before killing her that her body couldn't handle," she added, sighing at the unpleasant details.

Hearing this, Yuvaan chimed in, "This isn't an average person's doing. We're dealing with someone seriously messed up, a real psychopath pulling the strings here."

Everyone hummed and left from the foresnsic lab and start tracing everything regarding case but they got none .
.
.
.

Everyone hummed and left from the foresnsic lab and start tracing everything regarding case but they got none

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was completely awestruck by that case. We were all incredibly tense after leaving the bureau. We decided to continue our investigation tomorrow and started looking for any traces and clues.

That pattern on the neck was so weird, like someone had used a hot fire nail. It left bad marks that were covered with bruises. Ishika mentioned that it would take time to uncover the mystery behind those neck marks.

I went home and had dinner. I told my dad not to worry about the case.

But the case isn't the only thing on my mind. I felt like I have seen her, Trisha Singh... somewhere I felt I know her but how do I know her where have I seen her is still remains a question to me.
.
.
.
Now coming to my personal life , I still couldn't figure out what is happening in my life. There's something different between my husband and me. We're sharing the same bed now, but it feels like we're also bridging a gap between us.

ENTANGLED FATES: The Saga Of Love & Mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें