chapter 1

This day isn't that special it's the same as every other day, the two best of friends Connor and ironmouse just hanging out and playings games, and for this day they decided to play this new horror game that's been getting popular lately.

Mouse: a-ah, Connor where are you!?. Mouse ask in a scare voice, as she looks around while holding her flashing as Connor stays quiet.

As mouse opens a door.

Connor: BOO. Connor says as he suddenly appear's Infront of mouse.

Mouse: AHHHHHHHHH, CONNOR!!!!!. Mouse yells loudly, as Connor starts laughing loudly.

Connor: ahahahahahahaha ahaha- ahh shit hide!. Connor says as he sees the monster approaching them, as Connor quickly went to into a hiding spot, as mouse try's to follow but before she could she gets caught and killed by the monster.

Mouse: I hate you so much right now.

Connor: psh what why?.

Mouse: you got me killed that's why!

Connor: whatttt no I didn't, if you hadn't screamed so loud-.

Mouse: YOU made me scream!.

Connor: mhm, that's some very valid argument, but yea seems more like a YOU problem, to be honest.

Mouse: ............. I'm leaving.

Connor: what nooooooooo don't do that.

Mouse: IM LEAVING.

Connor: you won't no balls, literally and figuratively. Connor says jokingly, as he hears mouse leaving the call.

Connor: ah she actually left, welp guess we're going to play solo now, chat. Connor says.

After a few minutes, Connor finish the game, as he calls mouse.

Mouse: what!?. Mouse ask still upset.

Connor: you gonna join back in the game orrrr?.

Mouse: no! Hmph.

Connor: why not?.

Mouse: you keep scaring me and getting me killed.

Connor: okay okay I'll stop, will you join back now?.

Mouse: no!.

Connor: welp, it's official chat, mouse hates me, clippers if your gonna post this title it "ironmouse and cdawgva breaking up!?!?!?!". Connor says jokingly.

Mouse: ..................i-i don't hate you. Mouse says lowly.

Connor: hm? You said something mouse?.

Mouse: I dont- I don't hate you, I don't frickin hate you, your-your my best friend.

Connor: awhhhh well ain't that sweet of you, your my best friend too.

Connor: so game?.

Mouse: no! No more horror games.

Connor: alright, alright well you got any other game in mind?.

Mouse: MINEC-.

Connor: and no Minecraft.

Mouse: WHAT!? Why not!.

Connor: you already know why, just say any other game other than Minecraft.

Mouse: but-but Minecraft. She says with a sad voice.

Connor: but nothing, c'mon you gotta have a different game you wanna play.

Mouse: fine, I-i just wanted to play Minecraft with my best friend but-but I guess that won't happen. Mouse say still with that sad voice.

Connor: UGHHHHHHHH, Fine fine we'll play Minecraft, you damn addict.

Mouse: YAYYYYYYYYYY. Mouse say with the sweetest most cheerful voice ever.

"Time skip - 3 hours later".

Connor: (yawn) alright mouse, think imma end stream now.

Mouse: what!? But we've only been playing for 3 hours.

Connor: don't forget we also played some other games before playing Minecraft, I've been live for 8 hours now!.

Mouse: so!? What's a another 8 gonna do.

Connor: ANOTHER!? Wtf no mouse I won't goddamn play Minecraft for another 8 hours with you.

Mouse: fineeeeee, but when can we play again?.

Connor: uhhhhh I don't know maybe next w-.

Mouse: tomorrow?.

Connor: nope, not tomorrow, next we-.

Mouse: Tomorrow!?.

Connor: N-.

Mouse: TOMORROW!?!.

Connor: I'll try. Connor says sounding defeated as he face palms.

Mouse: YAYYYYYYY MORE MINECRAFT TOMORROW!.

Connor: I said Try!.

Mouse: tomorrow!!!. Mouse says cheerfully ignoring what Connor said.

Connor: ughhhh, well I really gotta go see you mouse.

Mouse: hm? Oh yea bye monke!!!. Mouse says as she sees Connor leaving the call.

Mouse looks at chat.

As she was talking with chat about what to do tomorrow, when suddenly she gets a donation.

Donator: hello new viewer here! The guy you were playing with, Was he your boyfriend? Cause your interactions with him was really cute!, anyway you've definitely got a new sub now!.

She hears the donation, as she freezes in shock, as chat starts going crazy spamming "boyfriend!?!" "Lmoa!!!".

Mouse: ah, no Connor is not my boyfriend, he's just my best friend. She says before chuckling awkwardly.

Mouse sees the previous donator donating again, as it says.

Donator: really? Cause to be honest, you two seems way closer than best-friends, and I've notice you always stick around him while playing games, well at least for this stream, I don't know if it's the same for other streams.

This time mouse stays quiet as she starts going through her memories with her and Connor, as she starts to feel her face heating up, and her heart beating faster and faster.

After a few minutes she says weakly.

Mouse: well it's been a good stream chat, but I gotta do something. Mouse says before ending her stream, as she lays back down to her bed, as she continues to think about her times with Connor, and the amount of fun and arguments they've gotten into, as she feels her face heating up more and more, and her heart beating faster and faster.

Mouse: a-ah, why is my heart beating so fast?, a-am I getting feeli-, No! no impossible, we've been best-friends for 4 years now, why would I start developing feelings now. Mouse thinks to herself.

Mouse: besides why would I ever like a stupid dumb monke like him, i-i mean yea, he's nice, fun to play with, gives me gifts, talks to me whenever I feel lonely, cheers me up when I'm sad, encourage me when when ever I start to doubt myself, and-and. She thought as each time she says something her face heats up more and more, and her heart beats faster and faster.

Mouse stays quiet as realization finally hit her.
______________________________________
Hello! Hope you enjoyed!!! I'm a new author so if you think this chapter is bad you know why, but I promise I'll try to improve myself every chapter, so I hope you all stick around, anyway peace!!!.