『𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕃𝔸ℕ𝕊 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞⟧

Kagami had agreed to spend the night at Komi's on Friday so they could get ready for the pool together. Komi slipped on the white sundress and sandals she had bought when everyone went shopping together, while Kagami went with a reddish brown sundress with a square neckline and a pair of brown sandals. The pair had gone out immediately after receiving the invitation to get sun hats to help protect them from getting sunburned, and in typical fashion, their hats matched exactly: yellow straw woven hats with a wide brim and no other decoration.

 The pair had gone out immediately after receiving the invitation to get sun hats to help protect them from getting sunburned, and in typical fashion, their hats matched exactly: yellow straw woven hats with a wide brim and no other decoration

They took care to pack everything they needed. Towels, sunscreen, tissues, bug spray, an extra bag for wet clothes, their wallets, and most importantly, their swimsuits. Neither of them had swimsuits other than their school ones, but they took comfort in knowing that they at least had eachother, so they wouldn't be alone in their swimsuit choice.

They made it to the train station thirty minutes early, worried about being late. Getting there that early was proving to be the wrong decision, as both of them felt anxious about maybe having gotten the date or the meeting location wrong. Kagami checked the paper she had written with the information Osana had sent her three times for confirmation and to calm her nerves before they finally arrived with Tadano in tow.

Osana forged ahead after complimenting Komi on her dress, leaving Komi and Kagami to stare at Tadano, who had taken his hat off and was currently holding it against his chest.

"Oh... um... Y-you look nice. Both of you." Komi flushed and looked away, whereas Kagami thanked him, and twirled around to show off her dress, before becoming embarrassed of her actions, leaving her to turn swiftly on her heel and follow Osana up the stairs. When she turned around to see if Komi and Tadano had followed, she saw Agari bent over with her hands on her knees, panting heavily. Further back was Yamai, followed by her entourage, running towards the group.

She fixed Osana with a glare, who quickly raised their hands up in surrender. "I invited Agari-san, but I didn't invite Yamai-san or any of the rest of them."

Kagami turned her glare on Yamai. Creepy stalker. She watched miserably as Komi agreed to let them tag along. Tadano knew exactly how she felt. Yamai was beyond nasty on a good day, but when it came to Komi, well... she became completely animalistic, complete with the wolfish snarl and sharpened claws.