17~TIED FOREVER

Hey guys, it's your beautiful author. Again this chapter has almost 5K words(phew).

So make sure to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Silence. That was all there in the car; it wasn't awkward, but rather comforting. Abhimanyu was driving the car with crazy ideas in his brain, while Mahika sat beside him, staring outside and recalling the time when his hand was on her waist and their kiss the night before. Both are the Rulers, but they are too shy to initiate the conversation. '

'Start a conversation, bitch; he's not going to pull you on his lap and sp-' Mahika stopped her subconscious from finishing the phrase. Damn, she's shy. She adjusted her mask (a picture of their mask, not precisely that design, but a normal dark mask), and discovered that they had accidentally slipped on the same style of mask. Well, this mask is more comfortable.

She became enamoured with Her Rana Sa. This man must be God's favourite. He is driving with one hand and the other on the gear, but this alone is the topic to admire.

She stared at him with appreciation in her eyes and said calmly, "Your hair looks good like this, and your mask matches it perfectly." She paused and said, "You look so beautiful."

Aditya's thoughts crashed after hearing her. He slightly chuckled and stated, "This is the first time someone has called me 'Beautiful'

(Hair somewhat like this)

Mahika said with a gentle laugh "Then I'm pleased to be the first to call you that

Mahika said with a gentle laugh "Then I'm pleased to be the first to call you that. You deserve a lot of applause, Rana ji." They both chuckled at her comment.

Aditya remarked, "By the way, if Rajiv upset you today, I'm sorry. He just let down his guard in front of his family. He accepted you the instant we saw you. But I learned about his short tour of your chamber with Alex."

Mahika giggled and shook her head, responding, "I don't mind Rajiv Bhai Sa; he's just like Alex, and I believe Alex has made him an unofficial member of our circle. It's nice that he's open with us, and I've seen how he controls the administration. It's very appreciated."

Aditya's palms had a desire to hold Mahika's hand, who was busy informing them about the morning gossip session and apologising for doing so without his knowledge. He isn't furious with her, though. If his Queen decides to share anything with her friends, it is entirely her decision; he has no voice in the matter.

He observed that they were wearing some type of mask. 'It will be simple to kiss and to do other activities, you know', his subconscious murmured to him. He cursed himself for thinking that way. He has experienced several changes since she entered his life, including an increase in his heart rate in her company, not-so-innocent thoughts he had never experienced before, and an overwhelming number of suggestions from his subconscious. In summary, a Love Sick.