Date? 🙈

"Tf- why are you guys laughing?!?! It's not funny ok it's cute" Said Aiveen rolling her eyes.

Aiveen was on a video call with Sara and Shahneel telling them about what happened the last night all that just to get a laugh from both of them.

"Han coco we are laughing at the cuteness only" Said sara.

"It's not funny ok!" Said Coco

"Who said it's funny we support you! Go and ask him out!!! " Said Shahneel

"Really! Ask him out? No way agar bhaiya ko pta chal gya you know what he will do right!? "

"Usse kon batayega?!? " Said sara.

"I don't know what if..... He gets to know? "

"Bhak why are you so scared just go and ask him and aaj cheat day bhi bai so they are free" Saud Shahneel

"And we will manage if something happens. Shubh can't say anything to me right" Said sara.

"Accha okay if you guys say so" Saud Aiveen scratching her nape. Unsure about asking her crush out.

"Hello baccho!!!! " Shouted the mom of the gill siblings from the back.

"Hi aunty!!"

"Hi mumma! "

They talked (too lazy to type) for a time and then cut the call .

Aiveen's POV:-

Should I ask him out or not? Will it be ok? Will he think I'm to clingy? Ughhhhhhh. Aiveen just go and ask him out kuch nhi hoga. You can do it .

(With the little motivation session with herself she got up and went to Ishan' s room with full courage ) .

Knock knock~

"Coming!!! " Came a voice from inside.

The door opened and I saw Ishan standing.

"Oh! Coco come in" Said the ishan holding the door wide for me to come in

"H-Hi Ishan" Damn!! Why did I stutter?!?!

"Hi coco? What happened why are you stuttering?"

"Nothing " I Said as I came inside to find the enemy of my pyaar ki kahani. Shubhman bhaiya!! Damn it what is he doing here! I mean why at this moment.

"Coco?!?! Why are you here?!? "

"Uhh.. Bhaiya"

"Kya bhaiya han?!?! Why did you come to Ishan' s room without ME?!? "Said bhaiya getting angry which was obvious .

"Arey she couldn't find you so she came here to check if you are here or not. She was  getting worried for you bhai aur tu uspe chila rha hai" Said ishu(🙊) saving me from bhaiya. Thank god!! I wanted to hug him for saving me.

"Oh! Sorry baby" Said bhaiya apologising for what he did.

"It's ok bhaiya zyada sabhya mat bano ishu-Ishan ko bhi pta hai ki aap kaise ho" I said internally slapping myself for what I did.

"What did you sa-" Bhaiya was about to ask when he was interrupted by ishu(🙉idk ishu bolna thik hai ki nhi)

"Baith na let's play uno! "I sat down beside bhaiya following the instructions of Ishan.

I was nervous all the time. I don't know why but bhaiya was glaring at me did he get that suspicious. Idk I was scared.

Authors POV:-

The time went by. Everyone(the three) were back in their rooms. It was around three in afternoon when Aiveen decided to call Ishan to ask him out .

OTP(On The Phone) :-

"Hi Ishu!! "

"Hi coco! You know what thank me I saved you from your brother"

"Ya you did! Thanks alotte "

"That's better! "

"Acha Acha"

"By the way why did you come to me? "

"Uhh.... Well about that"

"Yeah what about that? "

"I wanted to ask that can you go out with me!!! "Said Aiveen in on breathe

" Chill down coco and ya I'll go out with you"Ishan was sounding chill but inside he was jumping out of excitement I mean ofc what would you do if your crush asked you out.

"Really?!?! "

"Yup really"

"Ishu don't joke"

"Arey baba I ain't joking"

"Then meet me at 6 in the evening we'll go out somewhere? "

"Done! "

"But bhaiya should not know this "

"Ya ya sure coco"

"Good boy"said Aiveen she could feel Ishan smiling like an idiot.

" Accha listen coco"

"Hmm? "

"Can we take it as a date then? "

"If y-you want " Said Aiveen again mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

"Ok then by my date" Said Ishan smirking.

With that Aiveen cut the call and in excitement she called and told the two(sara and Shahneel) giving her the best of luck for the"date" With Ishan.

At 5:30 :-

Aiveen was all ready she wanted to post the pic of herself but Shubhman would ask thousands of questions to her .
                                 On the other hand Ishan was also all ready and as he could not tell his bestie about this date  he told his brother about it(I would do the same 🐹)

The outfit of Aiveen as she can't post it on Instagram 😌. And about Ishan find it yourself I mean imagine him in some good fit

-------------------------------------×------------------------------------Hi guys💕

Hi guys💕. The date is a surprise for you guys please comment and vote⭐.

Word count- 836 words