___________ ________________ _______________

~Two days later~

Wave of happiness was surrounding the Mahal, as it was beaming with joy.
The whole of the Ranawat's were present. They were elated on hearing the good news. Rutvendra and Rana Amrendra were also present.
Everyone was congratulating and blessing the couple.
Yes! Raaghav and Vaidehi announced about their pregnancy to everyone.
Vaidehi saw how Abhishek had teared up. He had softly hugged her impromptu. Blabbering all the sweetness in her ears.
He was so happy with the news that he couldn't contain himself.

_____________ _________________ ____________

~Later that night~

The whole family had returned back.
Vaidehi was currently with Abhishek. He had stayed back.
They weren't actually having a conversation as such. They just sat together in silence.
"Mhuje nahi pata mei aapko kabhi maaf kar paungi bhi ya nahi,kabhi aapko apna maan paungi bhi ya nahi..par.. I really want you to be their for my baby! I want my baby to receive all the love and all the relations", Vaidehi said hesitantly.
" I know, I have always let you down Vaidu. But I promise. I'll love my bhanja-ya-bhanji with my everything. I'll never repeat the mistakes that I did, Vaidu.. I'll never. ", Abhishek said, his voice a bit heavy, the sobs a bit visible.

(" I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you or not, but.. I really want you to be their for my baby! I want my baby to receive all the love and all the relations. ")

Meanwhile, Raaghav was with Rutvendra. They were near the swimming pool area.
" I am soo soo happy, Raaghav! Humare ghar mei nanha mehmaan aane wala hai! Damn!! That's such an elating news.! ", Rutvendra exclaimed as he hugged Raaghav tightly.
(" I am soo soo happy, Raaghav! There's a little one coming in our house!! Damn!! That's such an elating news! ")

Now atleast, Raaghav was okay with the this version of Rutvendra but still it felt awkward,that everytime he would hug him or so, after all our man, hated physical touches of anyone rather than his wife and yeah, Mihir being the exception.
But he could make it out that Rutvendra was genuinely happy for him, which made him smile.
" Mei chacha banne wala hu! Damnn!!! It's soo amazing! ", Rutvendra further continued. (" I am going to be uncle! Damnn!! It's so amazing! ")

Raaghav just rubbed his back a bit as he got out of his hold and settled down.

After minutes of silence, Rutvendra began, "Raaghav, ek baat hai, jo mei tujse bohot pehle se kehna chahta tha, but I didn't knew how to put it across.

Bhai, mhujse yeh sab sambhala nahi ja raha, the business, the empire. I can't. I feel mei iss sabke liye capable hi nahi hu, jo ki sach hai.
Nahi, mei sab ka bhar tujpar nahi dalna chahta, na hi khud ki responsibilities se bhagna chahta hu. Par sach yeh hi hai, ki yeh sab tera hai. I want to return your belongings to you.
Yaduvanshi business par, iss takt par, tera haaq hai. Tu asli waris hai iss sabka.
Please, take it back. ".

Raaghav was taken aback after hearing what Rutvendra just said.
He never in his wildest dreams thought that he would get his rights back just like that.
What was all these years of internal rivalry about? Just to return all this things to him? He had these questions roaming in his mind.
" Raaghav please, iss ko apnale. Yeh sab tera hi hai! ", Rutvendra further continued.
Raaghav looked at him.
He could see that Rutvendra was not joking around, but was utterly serious about it.

(" Raaghav, there's this something that I want to talk to you about, from a long time now, but I just couldn't find the words to.
Bhai, I can't handle all of this, the business, the empire. I can't. I feel I am not capable for all of this, which is actually the truth.
No, I don't want to put all the load on you, neither do I want to run away from my responsibilities.But this is the truth, that all of this, belongs to you. I want to return your belongings to you.
Yaduvanshi business,the empire, the throne is yours. . You are the real successor.
Please, take it back. ")
("Raaghav please! Please take your rights back! ")

___________ __________________ ____________

~Few days later~

It was from past five days, that Rutvendra and Rana Amrendra both had stayed in the mahal. They were so happy with the news that they just couldn't decide to return back. They wanted to be a part of the happiness just like Randhir. They wanted to be their for Vaidehi, help her around, take care of her.
Raaghav somewhere felt happy seeing all this.
He never had any expectations from anyone, but it felt good to see them do things like this.

One fine day, Raaghav and Vaidehi was sitting on the sofa, gup-shuping, as Raaghav softly caressed her hair.
The other men were in kitchen. Yes! The man from three different and consecutive generations, were cooking in the kitchen.
They argued that they were going to cook specially for Vaidehi.

Raaghav had strictly warned them, that he would be checking their food first, and then only would decide if whether Vaidehi would eat it or not, and if they come up something bizzare, he would make them, themselves consume the whole of it.

From the past few hours, the kitchen of the mahal, felt like a big-boss house, with all the genres of entertainment coming up from that side.
There were words of appreciation along with utterly sarcastic remarks, some sugar coated, some laced with slangs and incoherent words, that were ringing out from the kitchen.
Vaidehi was hearing all this, giggling and laughing, as she enjoyed the madness. Her only concern was, that her kitchen must have already turned into a war battle field area.
But she had her husband, he would clean it up later. She giggled as that thought hit her.

"Vaidu, it's no fun hearing all this nonsense. Let's go an watch a movie rather! ", Raaghav told her for the nth time, but she nodded a no, as she snuggled more into him, " This is soo fun, Raaghav! "

"Woww!! Dadu! This tastes so amazing! You are such a G. O. A. T", the couple heard Rutvendra shout.
" Tu mar khayega Rutvendra! Dadu ko bakri bulata hai! ", Rana Amrendra was quick to shout back.
" Bakra. He must have meant a bakra babasa! ", Randhir said his share.
With that a sound of a hit rang, Rana Amrendra must have surely hit a spatula or something on Rutvendra.
Vaidehi laughed. She was enjoying this so much.
Raaghav too smiled a bit, over the circus that was happening around.

Just then, they heard a shout , " Kya chal raha hai yeh sab! ", the voice was loud, and clearly stated the anger that it was beholding.

(" You'll get one from me Rutvendra! Calling your grandfather a goat? ")
(" What all is happening  here? ")

________________ _______________ ___________

Okayy! So the final drama is on!🔥

Chalo, make guesses! 🧐🤔

Waise, what do you'll think about the Yaduvanshi man? 🤔

Will give a double update agar target complete huwa toh,
Which is:- 325 votes
And 45+ comments!

(Okay, I don't know if I am being unrealistic or so, par kar dena!
Warna next chapter next scheduled day par hi hoga mostly!! Matlab. Ha! Mostly!) 🤭

Hope the chapter's good enough! 💓
Do vote and comment. ✨
Love Love ❤