mintoes?!
1:58 PM

is aisha there?

yes

are you lying?

[pretend this is a picture of her]

just wanted to make sure she was alive

what?

is she still alive

is she still alive

LMAO NO
MINHO YOU KILLED THE POOR GIRL 😭
she's actually on the floor crying her eyes out

my job here is done
thank you for your time

both girls were laughing at the photos, aisha hysterically, to the point where they thought they might get a noise complaint.

aisha was really alike to minho pet-wise, she has two cats herself: one appropriately named lino and the other shakir. unfortunately, aisha couldn't take them to the dorm because of university restrictions, so they stay at her parents. once she graduates university, she'll definitely be finding her own place to take back her cats. she misses them so, so much.

minho knows about lino and shakir, so emma sends a picture of the two cats she took recently, as he probably wants to see them again.

mintoes?!
2:03 PM

i took this pic of shakir and lino recently do you like it

(voice note)
[if yk the bbl msg where lino goes ahhh it's that]

i'm glad you think the same

a couple hours they have dinner, the classic instant ramen, and talk about the upcoming school year.

"do you think seungmin would stop talking to me often with all the school that's about to happen?" emma asked.

"what makes you think that?" aisha cocked an eyebrow.

"i don't know, just that overbearing feeling of losing someone close to you." emma chuckled nervously.

"you won't. seungmin loves you a ton, i don't think he'd just leave you like that, especially for something silly as school." aisha always had the best way of words.

"okay, i just needed reassurance." emma put her hands into fists to show she was ready.

she knew seungmin wouldn't be going anywhere.

author's note—
kind of double update?? i'm debating on pulling an all nighter idk i'll gts but if i can't sleep i'll pull the all nighter! also i've been working on the plot for the later chapters and you would never guess what would happen. also sorry for all the facetime/text chapters how else are emma and seungmin supposed to stay in contact?? there's like two more facetime chapters then my fav part comes in after that

i hope you had a fantastic day and if you didn't there's always other days!