(you have to imagine the visual from the chest down to toe)

"Awesome!" Maybe I said it out loud when my classmates look at me in confusion and some shush me. I said my sorry for disturbing them.

Someone tapped my shoulders. It was Ms. Uchinaga, the one who's sitting at the back of my seat.

"I guess you've answered the activities without having hard time. Can I copy yours?"

"No Aeri" She pouted as the result of rejecting her.

"I wouldn't tell processor that you drew instead of focusing on the activity" She threatened me.

"Who cares? Besides, I'm done any way. I should be the one who will report you, you are not finish yet you're talking to me. Go back to your paper and accomplish it." She sighed in defeat and go back to her seat.

After the class, I'm heading at the exit door. Aeri whispered something to me.

"I knew what you drew" It made me stay still.

"What did you see?"

"Just blue something i don't know"

"you sure?" that was close.

"Yeah, whatever it is. I'll support you" Eh?

---
It's already a week but Yizhuo still doesn't reply and answer my calls and texts. I started to get worried so I went to her classroom so that I could talk to her. However, I didn't see any signs of Yizhuo. I even asked Karina about it and she said Yizhuo wasn't attending since 6 days ago. I tried to contact her mother, I relieved when she said that Yizhuo was in training on something that her mom didn't told the full details. May be it's part of their culture or something.

"Have you contacted her family?" I nodded at Karina. We're at Student Council's officee. The officers here thought that I am only visiting Karina because of some important matter, they didn't suspect us though which is good news. I sit on her front desk while she's signing in the paper.

"She's having an important matter" I replied sipping my red velvet milktea.

"What could it be?"

"I didn't ask auntie further. I might invade Yizhuo's peace"

"Why would yo-" She dropped the pen and look at me intensely.

"Something happened between you two?" This girl could be the vocalist in the group because she can hit the high note.

"Baby calm down and don't raise your voice. I have to tell you something." I caressed her hands and calm her, it worked.

"Yizhuo confessed at me when we were in first year. I told her I couldn't reciprocate it because I only see her as my friend and sister. She insisted to wait, that maybe I'll develop it on my own. However, when last week she bring up that topic, still my answer is still the same. The difference is that I have someone now. I don't know, after that we're on disconnected."

"Minjeong" Karina stood up on her seat and walk towards me, at my back. Hugging my neck. She face me.

"You don't have to feel sorry about what the things you did right. If she'll cut you off. That's her choice, let her be in her healing period before you approach her okay?" I nodded like a kid that her mother advising her.

---

Educational Attainment has an advantage on me since I could use it for this hero stuffs. In my high school days, one of our tasks for the whole quarter was to tailoring whatever we want. Therefore, I am using it now but still I need the help of YouTubers.