The Millionaire Playgirl

Son Chaeyoung, with her punk aesthetic, defies conventions with bold style. Her hair, dyed in vibrant and unconventional colors. Chaeyoung's wardrobe is an expensive mix of leather jackets, ripped jeans, and statement accessories, reflecting her rebellious spirit. Tattoos, expressive and meaningful, decorate her skin, telling stories of her individuality.

The night club pulses with vibrant energy, illuminated by neon lights that paint the space in a kaleidoscope of colors. The thumping bass of K-pop and electronic beats reverberates through the air, creating a lively soundtrack for the night.

Chaeyoung walks towards the beautiful Korean beauty standing next to her friend at the bar.

She leans in with a playful smile towards the girl."You know, this place just got interesting the moment you walked in. What's your name?"

The girl, intrigued, responds with a smirk: "It's Lia. And interesting, huh? What makes you say that?"

Chaeyoung, maintaining eye contact, smoothly replies: "Call it a hunch. Or maybe it's just the way you light up the room. Care to dance?"

With a confident grin, Chaeyoung extends her hand toward Lia, inviting her to the dance floor.

"I didn't ask your name." The girl smiled and replied, already falling for Chaeyoung's charm.

"It's Chaeyoung."

Lia, captivated by Chaeyoung's charisma, accepts the invitation with a playful smile: "Lead the way, Chaeyoung."

******************************
The next morning Chaeyoung woke up to the alarm blasting. She groans and turns in her sleep, trying to find the offending item.

Finally turning the alarm off, Chaeyoung opens her eyes slowly to the bright light entering her penthouse bedroom.

A pounding headache echoes with the memories of the pulsating beats, and the neon-lit dance floor flashes in her mind. Disheveled hair and remnants of last night's makeup tell the tale of a lively evening. She looks around and realises that the girl she spent the night with had already left leaving a note on the bedside table, which said "Thank you for the wonderful night."

The bedroom door opens with a loud thud.

"Son Chaeyoung, you better be up because if not god help me..." An energetic Korean beauty walked into the room fuming.

Chaeyoung quickly sat up on her bed completely forgetting that she was naked.

"Oh c'mon put on something will you?" Nayeon, her elder sister picked up the discarded t-shirt on the floor with two fingers and threw it at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and took her time putting on the t-shirt."It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." She muttered under breath as she put on her clothes.

"I heard that." Nayeon walked over the bedroom window to open it wide."This room reeks of sex." She said disgusted.

"Unnie...are you here to spy on me?" Chaeyoung asked while she got up from the bed and walked groggily towards the ensuite.

"Someone has to. You are getting in troubles every single day. And to be frank I don't have time for this Chaeyoung. You are not five anymore." Nayeon crossed her arms over her chest and contemplated whether to sit on any of the surface inside the room.

"What did I do?" Chaeyoung peeked her head out the bathroom confused with a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

"Did you bring any girls here last night?" Nayeon sighed rubbing her temples.

"Really??" Chaeyoung exclaimed unamused.

"Answer me Chae." Nayeon was irritated.

"What do you think?" Chaeyoung replied back sarcastically.

"Please tell me it wasn't Jackson's sister." Nayeon pleaded with Chaeyoung.

"You mean your manager Jackson? He has a sister?" Chaeyoung asked confused.

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung like she has two heads.  She fished out her phone from her tailered pant pocket and scrolled to pull up Jackson's sister's photograph. " This is his sister. Was it the girl you brought here yesterday?" Nayeon thrusted the phone to Chaeyoung's face. The younger one squinted her eyes to look at the photo and she gulped hard.

"I...I don't remember..." Chaeyoung quickly turned around to escape. But Nayeon wasn't going to let go that easily. She quickly pulled Chaeyoung's t shirt and turned her around to face her.

"You listen to me very carefully. Dad trusted me with your care and I am not going to babysit you anymore or save your ass from Jackson who will definitely cut your head off. The last thing he wants is for his sister to be your next playmate. Stop this madness or I am going to call Dad. He is one step away from striking your name from the family." Nayeon left a confused and frustrated Chaeyoung and walked out that room slamming the door shut.

"Fuck...." Chaeyoung sighed and rubbed hands over her blue hair. She is so screwed.

Chaeyoung's phone rang on the bedside table and she walked over to pick it up.

"Tzuyu, where are you ?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Alright I will be right there." She ended the call and walked towards the closet to get ready for the day.