Chapter Eleven: What Makes A True Hero?

Start from the beginning

[Later]

"Who do you thinks gonna win this year's Million Dreams Award?" Horace asks.

"Boy oh boy! I hope it's the guy I voted for!" Chip says.

"I voted for him too!" Dale says.

"Now that we got so much business at the shop, maybe we'll be number one." Huey says.

"Wow. Unca Scrooge sure would be proud of us if we actually won!" Dewey states.

"Yeah, and I bet Unca Donald would be pretty surprised too!" Louie exclaims.

"Hello, everyone, and thank you for waiting." Minnie says, "Now, it's time to begin the main event of our Dream Festival – the Million Dreams Award presentation."

"Heh. Just skip to the part where you say my name. This is a show-in." Pete sneers.

"Oh, how very exciting. This year we have multiple winners!" Minnie says, "The Million Dreams Award goes to... Ventus, Aqua and Terra. All three of you!" All the citizens cheer.

"You mean Ven and Terra were here?" Aqua asks.

"What do ya mean?!" Pete asks, "There's gotta be a mistake! Everybody voted for Captain Justice. I made sure! Now, go on, tell her!" Pete gets ignored and Minnie explains to Pete that did things for the wrong reason. Minnie yells at him when he acts like a jerk. Minnie calls for guards to apprehend Pete.

Aqua heads up when she's called but Ventus and Terra don't show up. Aqua looks down sadly. Minnie asks Aqua to accept the award on her friend's behalf. Aqua agrees even though she was sad. Aqua gets an ice cream flavor for herself and she tastes it and she smiles. She thought it was very good. Everyone cheers and Aqua smiles.

[Olympus Coliseum]

Ventus arrives in a new world. He walked down a small flight of stairs as he entered a city. He looks around and watches as a strange looking man who resembles a goat runs past him. He walks over to the goat man.

"Oy, the kid's relentless." He mutters.

"Hey, whatcha doin' there?" Ventus says and surprises the satyr.

"I told ya. I'm booked solid. N-O spells forget it!" The guy says.

"Uh..." Ventus says.

'Last I checked N-O spells no.' Willow's voice says.

"Huh? And who in Halicarnassus are you?" He asks, "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Hey, Phil! I'm all signed up! Phil!" A voice says. Ventus looks over to find a boy a little older than him running over towards them.

"All right, Herc. I hear ya! Now would ya keep it down already?" Phil asks.

"Aha!" Another voice says and Ventus watches a young man wearing armor approach them.

"Beautiful... You happy now? You blew my cover." Phil says.

"Okay, 'fess up. I asked around and everybody says you're the guy. The trainer of heroes!" The boy says.

"True heroes." Herc explains.

"Really? You can teach that?" Ventus asks.

"Course he can. C'mon, Phil, please? I really wanna be a hero." The boy pleads.

"Look, we've been through this. I got two words for you – student-teacher ratio!" Phil says.

"One, two, three... Um...?" Ventus says.

'Don't count it. I don't think he's a very bright guy.' Willow's voice says and Ventus couldn't help but smile.

"I already got my hands full with this one. C'mon, Herc." Phil says.