Chapter 21: Corporate Tie

Author's Notes:

I wanted to provide this early update as I'm unsure when I'll be able to share the next one. My work schedule has been demanding, and finding the time to revise my drafts has proven to be quite challenging. Despite these hurdles, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this chapter. Your ongoing support means a lot to me, and I appreciate your understanding. Thank you, and I'm sending you lots of love! Xoxo 💕📖

—///////—

"I'm sorry about the last few weeks. You have no idea how hard it was not to see you, not to hear your voice. There was so much going on...I wanted to call, but I was afraid I'd come back in no time once I hear your voice..." Zee confessed, his fingers stroking the length of my arm.

"It was hard not having you around, but I was afraid my impatience would make it harder for you. I was dead worried, I know you're going through a lot, I hope your mom is doing well, Zee." I paused as I look at his eyes intently, "But you know what I was proud of myself for not harassing you," I admitted with a small chuckle.

Zee's lips pressed against my forehead as he reassured me, "Thank you for being so understanding and patient, NuNew. You have no idea how hard it was not to be around you."

The soft caress of Zee's hand was soothing, his gentle touch relaxing. The sound of his steady breathing lulled me into a deep sleep, his comforting presence chasing away the loneliness and longing. For the first time in over six weeks, I was sleeping peacefully, a serene smile on my lips.

The warm caress of Zee's breath teased the side of my neck, rousing me from a deep slumber. His body pressed against mine, the firmness of his embrace making it difficult to shift. The warmth of his skin felt reassuring, the weight of his arm draped across my waist, anchoring me to his side. A low sigh escaped my lips as I savored the sensation of Zee's hand resting lightly over my chest, the beat of my heart thumping against his palm.

I shifted slowly, trying not to wake Zee up, my movements slow and deliberate. A soft gasp escaped me as I realized we were both completely naked, the thin sheet that was covering us sliding down Zee's hip. My gaze followed the sharp lines of his hip bones, my eyes lingering over his groin. A light blush spread over my cheeks, my lips parting as I struggled to take a breath. My body reacted instantly, blood rushing south, making my erection stir.

Zee's eyes fluttered open, a lazy smile spreading across his lips as he stared at me. He noticed me ogling at his lower abdomen, making me feel shy.

"Morning," he said, his voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning, Zee," I whispered.

Zee's hand trailed down my arm, his fingers wrapping around my wrist as he guided my hand lower, his eyes locked on mine. I held my breath, anticipation coiling in the pit of my stomach, the heat of his gaze intensifying. My fingertips brushed against his cock, his shaft growing hard under my touch. A small gasp escaped me as I realized how big he was, my fingers wrapping around him, the girth of his cock filling my palm.

Zee's eyes grew dark, his breathing heavier as I pumped him slowly. His hand moved lower, fingers skimming the length of my hard cock, thumb rubbing against the wet tip. My lips parted on a silent moan as I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through me, the touch of Zee's hand intoxicating.

He pulled me closer, hands sliding lower, cupping my ass firmly. My legs parted instinctively, the heat of Zee's skin sending a rush of need through me. He pressed his chest against mine, the weight of his body pinning me against the mattress, the head of his cock nudging against my entrance. My hand reached for his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, my tongue tangling with his, desire rushing through my veins.