f o u r

Gypsy

Gypsy

"Ughhhh!" I groaned, dropping my pen and resting my face in my palms. I'd been trying to write a half decent song for the last three hours and nothing was happening. Deciding to take a break, I got up and walked to the kitchen. 

"Goodmo- Good afternoon." Elias smiled to me as I begrudgingly walked towards the fridge.

"I haven't been able to write a single fucking lyric all morning. What is wrong with me?!" 

"Gypsy, nothing is wrong with you. It'll come to you eventually, okay? Don't rush it. You're an incredible songwriter." Grace reassured me. I grabbed a bowl of fruit out of the fridge along with an energy drink and sat down at the kitchen island. 

"We should go out tonight." Amelia suggested as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Agreed. That sounds fun." Elias said. "But please don't get shitfaced again." He looked at Grace. She held her hands up as if to say "Wasn't me!" 

Hazel walked up from the basement and smiled when she saw all of us. "Good morning to my favorite people!" 

"Hazel...it's noon." Amelia told her. 

She shrugged. "Yes, and?" 

"Noon isn't that late. I'd say it's a reasonable time to wake up." I defended her. "Anyways, I'm going back to my room. If you hear me screaming, I'm okay." I grabbed my fruit and drink before walking back off into my room. 

Just as I made it into my room, Phoebe began to FaceTime me. "Hi babe, what's up?" 

"Hi Sunny! Tonight Taylor's hosting a party and I was told I could invite whomever I wanted and I figured you and the band would like to come." She offered.

"Uhm, duh! Who'd pass up an opportunity to party with Ms. Swift? She's like the queen of parties I swear." I laid down on my bed and took a bite off a few strawberries 

"Speaking of being the queen of things..."Queen of Karaoke?" What's up with that?" She inquired.

"After you left the cafe, Harry suggested we go elsewhere so I invited him over. Hazel and Grace ended up coming home drunk and made us do karaoke." I explained.

"That picture of you two is so cute." 

My cheeks went rosy. It was a really cute picture. "Thank you. I had so much fun with him yesterday." 

"What all did you do?" 

"Well, first of all we walked to our house which is always nice. I love walks and apparently so does he. Then we went into the basement and he asked me to paint his nails while we listened to Melodrama. Eventually we went back upstairs and ate a bit and that was when Hazel and Grace came home." 

"Sunny, I know I tell you this all the time, but you're quite literally glowing right now. Your cheeks are also red." She teased.

"Oh shut up." I said, covering my face with a blanket.