" I told you already, didn't I? Even tho you didn't listen to me. How stubborn you are, " Taehyung pulled your stool close to him and said this to you. While you just look down.

He doesn't seem angry tho,

You saw him shaking his head in dissatisfaction when you didn't give any reply to him. He again focuses on his work while you are starting at it.

You saw your stool and his stool was so close. You just move forward and keep your head on his shoulder grabbing his hand in yours,  overwhelmed by his previous words and actions. As you close your eyes. You feel a lovely stroke on your hair and a smile automatically comes to your lips.

Seeing you like this Taehyung also smiles and keeps staring at your beautiful and peaceful face, his hand is still on your head. And his eyes on you.

He had never seen any girl with this gaze before. He had talked with so many girls, laughed with so many girls, had become friends with them, but never crossed his limit.

You are the one who made him change his thoughts and turn it into like this. Your eyes steal the Peace of his eyes, your voice steals the peace of his ears, wants to listen more and more. In a short amount of time, you stole him from himself. Completely. 

' I don't want you to work, I won't be able to see you struggling because of me, I want to give you what you deserve ' he thought for himself and finally moved his gaze and focused on his work.

-----------

These days, only your three brothers are in contact with you. It's not like you expect something else, or maybe you did.

You did expect, from Jungkook. He will not stay calm and will move on from what he has been trying to achieve for years. He will surely intend to do something. Something you won't like at all. His aura screams only anger, revenge, and power. Never had seen him defeated in front of anybody. You are just scared for Taehyung. He should not get to know about him.

You won't keep quiet if he tries something on Taehyung. There is nothing you can do but still, you want to keep Taehyung away from him.

What if he already found you and him? You didn't tell anyone where he lives, not even your brother.  No one will tell Jungkook. But he has his way.

Parting your mind from the awful thoughts you held your mobile in your hand tightly. Asking Jennie, how's going there? Without you. It must be so fine and peaceful. 

----------

" Kim Taehyung " The man sitting on the large chair mumbled while checking the small file given by the two men sitting on his front.

"he is the one, who is so handsome among this-" he quickly ties his tongue and keeps his mouth shut not completing himself when he gets the most furious stare in his life.

The man on the chair again diverts his eyes and looks at the file reading further.

" he is 25 years old and joined the 6 months ago as a fresher. He is just fresher huh! " he mumbled without looking away from the file. And keep reading further.

" What a cheap area he chooses to live " he again complains with a disgusting expression. The man in front of him chuckled at his words.

" Yeah," he said hearing him. When the other person sitting beside him squeezes his hand under the table telling him to shut up and don't disturb him. Lucky him this time Jungkook didn't mind him.

Yes, Jungkook. You were right, he is not letting it aside so soon.

" so his mother is still alive, shouldn't he just live with her in that damn fucking town and take care of her- oh so he also has a sibling, brother? " he was reading that aloud with so much interest and focus. 

" I have seen him somewhere," he said while looking at his old and formal picture which Taehyung submitted with the company form.
He tried to remember him while looking at the photo sharply but nothing was happening. 

'Where should I have seen him?' he thought and started thinking intensely while pressing his lips together. 

Fine, let it go. I'll remember soon once I see him,

Now I'll see where you will run from me, Park y/n. And Kim Taehyung. Got so much guts huh? Now I'll see both of you, what you can do.

He said and smirked looking at the file in his hand.

" you know y/n, I love you so much, " he said looking at the picture of you that was on his phone.

" but you decided to play a game and wake up the gamer inside me " he smirks and soon his smirk changes into a chuckle.

A dark one.

" let's see how far it can lead " he looks finally and then slowly his eyes move upward. Staring at the ceiling.  "Us"

"In the end, it's just you and me" A smile crept on his face as he threw the file on the table slowly. The two men in the front were already left from there.

He leans on his chair completely and keeps thinking about,

Maybe, you.