Sera x Arlo

Well, I didn't use the wheel but I really wanted to make Sera with Arlo..."Seraphina,what you desire is not important right now. We are doing what's best for our company"

Seraphina lie slightly bruised miserable. Her eyes had tears welling inside, and her lips quivered.

"B-but Mother"

"Silence. You will seduce the heir to there company and that is final." She said walking away.

"M-mother! What if I do not do it?"
She asked summoning all of her gal.

Her mother gave her a glare.
"You wouldn't Dare be so selfish." She snarled

The following week, the two family's met to arrange business plans.

"And this, is my lovely daughter Seraphina" She spoke gesturing Seraphina to step forward. Seraphina bowed. "Hello Ms.'s
And Mr. Lane, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Seraphina spoke.

"And this is our lovely son, Arlo" they replied

Seraphina took one look at him, a detached boy, with blonde hair and blue studs, similar to herself. And also similar, he looked worn out... Tired from all of the expectations. They shared a glimmer in there eyes.

"H-hello. My name is Arlo..."

"Here is my son's number. Arlo, I will be keeping an eye on your phone to be sure you speak nicely, and respectfully" Arlo's mother spoke.

"Same" Seraphina's mother said glaring at her.

Seraphina slightly trembled.

Arlo and Seraphina met eyes again.

He stared into her eyes and she stared into his. This may not actually be so bad...

After much conversating, they parted ways, agreeing to meet again in a week. While they got in the car, seraphina saw Arlo re-enter the place, alone.

"Mother. I... Need to use the restroom"
She lied. As much as she hated to lie, her parents would just have to not know about this. She walked inside, and sat waiting... The blonde walked out of the bathroom shaking his hands a bit. "Seraphina" he muttered under his breath. It was in a low tone, but the church was so quiet she could hear it. He locked eyes with Her, and her heart throbed. The look he gave her... It wasn't a look of disappointment or anger... Or disgust. It was a look of shyness. Her heart felt a pull of desire, as she aproached him. "Arlo" she said softly. "Ah! Seraphina" he spoke.

"Uh... I was wondering... Maby this is a bit forward of me... But would you accept my number? The number to the phone my parents won't watch over that is..." He asked. Understandably so, Seraphina's face flushed a red color. She opened her mouth trying to force words out, but nodded intently instead. Arlo chuckled and grabbed a pen, holding her wrist. He wrote down a few numbers, and blew on it before pulling her sleeve back down. "There. Now hopefully, your mother and father will not notice it" he spoke. Seraphina smiled and thanked him, waving goodbye. "I will text you with my personal phone Arlo" Seraphina said."I will await it" Arlo winked.

Seraphina cleared off her plate, and went to her bedroom. She tucked herself in to bed, she shifted under the blanket, and messaged him. "Hello Arlo, it's Seraphina. Just wishing you a good night and happy dreams" she smiled and anxiously stared at her screen. "Read" she slowly noticed. "He... Read it" She murmured. She waited
At least what felt like an hour, staring down intensely... When she heard a ping. Arlo of course, replying;

"Likewise! Enjoy your night Seraphina! Maby text later if you'd like" Seraphina blushed and ducked under the covers. "I... I texted a boy!" She said in silent triumph. "Not only a boy, but... Arlo!" she squealed.