Shen Er lay back on his soft and comfortable bed and rolled around comfortably.

For some reason, when Gu Mingzhou was away, he felt that the whole palace was deserted. When Gu Mingzhou came back, even the bed seemed to be warm and warm.

Outside the palace, Gu Mingzhou held the

It was the cubs laying on the ground (), whispering ⒛()_[()]⒛ "Come []@ to see the latest chapter @ the complete chapter" (),

"Very fierce and evil, go to sleep in the side hall tonight."

"Why?" Chaoji asked puzzledly, "Can't I sleep with daddy?"

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou explained casually, "Because I want to do some shameful things with dad, so go to bed."

Super fierce:? ?

What's so shameful?

"I know what it is!" Super Bad raised his hand confidently, "Is it right for dad to take a shower with me, because daddy said you can't let others see you when you take a shower!"

Gu Mingzhou smiled and rubbed his little head, "Super bad is so smart. You have guessed all this. Take your brother to bed quickly. We have to go to school tomorrow morning."

"Okay!" Super Bad immediately grabbed Chao Fierce and ran into the side hall.

Chaoji hesitated to speak as he watched Gu Mingzhou's figure disappear before his eyes. He seemed to feel that something was wrong, but he couldn't explain it.

By the way, didn't they just take a bath in the hot spring? Why do they still need to take a bath?

Forget it, the adult world is really troublesome.

Maybe when he grows up, he will know what the bad guy Gu Mingzhou is doing with his father.

*

Gu Mingzhou walked into the hall, his footsteps were so light that Shen Er didn't notice at all.

It wasn't until his body was pinned down that Shen Er suddenly stirred up, and was so frightened that he almost punched him randomly.

"It's me, it's me." Gu Mingzhou quickly grabbed his wrist to prevent Rabbit's fist from hitting his face, "Why are you so vigilant in your own home?"

"I thought he was some little thief." Shen Er snorted softly, moved his body, and made a small space for him to lie down. "You haven't told me yet. When you go to heaven, you tell the way of heaven." what?"

"I didn't say anything important." Gu Mingzhou skillfully held him in his arms, "Heaven only said that from now on, great evil spirits can also cultivate to become immortals, but I think it is too difficult and laborious, and maybe it will happen again." It’s life-threatening and I don’t really want you to do it. Do you want to ascend?”

"Why are you ascending?" Shen Er looked at him in confusion, "I am not a human being. The Great Evil is immortal. After ascending, won't it still be the same as now?"

Gu Mingzhou thought about it carefully and said with great agreement: "That's right. Apart from immortality, it seems that after ascending, you can see what the way of heaven looks like. There is nothing special about it."

They have gotten the best of each other in the world and the two cutest children. For them, there is no difference between the human world and the fairy world.

"Besides this, Tiandao didn't say anything else?" Shen Er was still holding a grudge, "For example, he kept you in the heaven."

Gu Mingzhou pursed his lips, and in order to reassure Rabbit, he told a little lie, "I didn't say that, maybe Heaven doesn't like me very much."