57

Chapter 57 Cat (2-in-1)

(57)

Sensing something was wrong with the rabbit, the experienced Gu Mingzhou almost immediately suppressed his five senses, with a slight cold sweat on his forehead and a feeling of fear.

He didn't know if holding back his five senses could resist the curse. It wasn't until he confirmed that there was no strange reaction in his body that Gu Mingzhou finally breathed a sigh of relief.

There must be no more bad little Superboys. It's very hard for Rabbit to give birth...

Gu Mingzhou rubbed his forehead and used a ray of spiritual consciousness to probe. As expected, Rabbit had already reacted. Based on the experience of the previous two times. Look, Shen Er will probably turn back into a human body soon.

If he changed back, the puppet would definitely attack him immediately. He would not be able to deal with the puppet and the rabbit at the same time.

After pondering for a moment, Gu Mingzhou took out a yellow talisman from his arms, bit his fingertips, quickly drew a spell, and lit the talisman paper.

The talisman burned up instantly, and with a bang, a fluffy little rabbit appeared out of thin air, which looked exactly like Shen Er.

However, the rabbit made of talisman paper cannot move or make any sound. It is a dead thing without a soul.

Gu Mingzhou snatched Shen Er out of the puppet's palm and put it down, then immediately stuffed the fake rabbit into the puppet's palm.

When the puppet saw the same fake rabbit as Shen Er, he didn't have any other reaction and continued to touch the rabbit seriously.

This puppet is easy to fool, as long as it is a rabbit.

Gu Mingzhou breathed a sigh of relief, and began to wonder again whether he would become like this just after seeing a rabbit?

It seems that the puppet has no soul, no thinking and reason, and cannot detect danger. It only relies on the instinct of the body to act arbitrarily, so it is easily attracted to rabbits.

The fake puppet that looked exactly like Gu Mingzhou was holding a fake rabbit that looked exactly like Shen Er.

Well, they match quite well.

Gu Mingzhou looked towards Shen Er with his consciousness. Sure enough, Shen Er had transformed into a human form. At this moment, he was clinging to the puppet's body and stroking it randomly.

Gu Mingzhou was silent for a moment, then grabbed Shen Er back to his side, his mouth twitching slightly, "That's a fake, can't you recognize it?"

Stupid Rabbit!

How could Shen Er care about who was real and who was fake? He just wanted to do something that made him feel comfortable. When Gu Mingzhou grabbed his wrist, Shen Er immediately wrapped his arms around him, like a drowning man yearning for help. Breathing around Gu Mingzhou's body.

It was pitch black in front of his eyes, but Gu Mingzhou could just imagine Rabbit's expression and movements at this moment. His cheeks must be hot, and his eyes were filled with tears. He couldn't wait to relieve the heat in his body, and he held on to his clothes tightly and uncomfortably. shed tears.

What kind of curse is this?

This was the first time he had seen a curse that specifically harmed him.

Gu Mingzhou took a deep breath, cursed secretly in his heart, picked up the rabbit, and said in a low voice: "Shen Er, please bear with me for a while, I will think of a way..." Before he could finish speaking, he noticed that