Gu Mingzhou: "...You have to listen, this is the only one I have. My wish."

Shen Er froze in place. After a while, he wiped his eyes and looked back at Gu Mingzhou tremblingly, "Just ask." "

To be honest, do you really have me in your heart?" Gu Ming Zhou's face was pale and his voice was low, as if he would die in the next second. "Shen'er, do you like me?"

Shen Er burst into tears and rushed up to hug him tightly. "Yes, of course I like you. You don't want to die, I promise I will never hit you again..."

Rabbit's hug was so tight that it was suffocating. Gu Mingzhou felt that his bones were creaking, but at this moment, he felt no pain. He couldn't even notice it, and the unprecedented joy in his heart took away the pain in his body like waves.

"When did you start liking me?" Gu Mingzhou continued to ask weakly.

Rabbit sobbed and hugged his neck and refused to let go. Hearing this, he cried even louder, "I remember, don't ask such difficult questions at this time!"

He couldn't answer it. !

Gu Mingzhou couldn't help but laugh out loud. He forced himself back and whispered: "If you can't tell me, I won't die in peace."

Rabbit's mind went blank and he couldn't think of an answer. He was so anxious that he had to hold him in his arms. Kissing him carelessly, "Don't die, Gu Mingzhou, just hold on a little longer. I will tell you slowly if you are still alive..." "

But, I want to hear it now." Gu Mingzhou coughed heavily, Looking at him weakly, "I beg you, tell me. I will always remember your kindness on the road to hell..."

"Don't die," Rabbit cried in collapse, "When you kissed me for the first time. , I like you, I like you so much, Gu Mingzhou, please don't die." Gu Mingzhou

didn't expect that he would cry so hard, and he suddenly panicked, and quickly reached out to wipe away his tears, "Shen'er, don't I cried, I feel much better now, and I like you too."

Shen Er cried loudly, as if he was sure that Gu Mingzhou was going to be buried soon, "What's the use of saying it now, I will kill you Well, super bad and super fierce no longer have a father, what should I do?"

Hearing his words, Gu Mingzhou gradually broke out in cold sweat on his forehead. If Shen Er continues to say this, he will not be able to end it.

"I'm fine, Shen Er. You didn't kill me. Look, aren't I still fine?"

Shen Er didn't even look at him. He covered his face and said sadly: "You don't have to comfort me anymore." It doesn't matter. After you die, I will find a way to raise the children. When you are reincarnated in your next life, you will definitely see us again." After saying this, he suddenly stood up and walked out in front of Gu Mingzhou's surprised eyes

. After breaking the barrier, he spoke tremblingly, "I'm bringing Super Bad and Super Fierce over to see you for the last time. Don't worry about us."

Gu Mingzhou watched in astonishment as he shook the little cub awake, and when he came back to his senses, he thought He was about to get out of bed to stop him, but saw that Shen Er had already brought the little cub over.

Super Bad and Super Fierce rubbed their eyes, but before they woke up, the two cubs saw Gu Mingzhou as soon as they opened their eyes.

"Hey, my father is all well!"

"Wow, the medicine that the doctor just prescribed works so well!"

After the words fell, the atmosphere in the room suddenly solidified.