"Let's go." Gu Mingzhou opened the door, looked back at Rabbit, paused, and said softly, "Tomorrow at dawn, I will bring meat buns back for breakfast?"

Shen Er curled his fingertips tightly and whispered without raising his head. : "I want to eat roast chicken."

"It's so greasy and difficult to digest so early in the morning, so just have meat buns." "

Then why are you asking me?"

Gu Mingzhou smiled lowly and said nothing more. Shen Er glared angrily and gently closed the door.

Shen Er stood in front of the door, snorted, turned around, and saw the talisman papers that Gu Mingzhou had put down on the table. He quickly gathered them into a pile and hugged them in his arms. He kicked the door open and wanted to catch up with Gu Mingzhou to take the talisman papers. give him.

The door opened.

There was no longer any figure of Gu Mingzhou outside the door. An autumn leaf was peeled off from the tree, swirled in the air, and finally fell slowly at Shen Er's feet.

Shen Er suddenly felt empty in his heart, as if a piece was missing somewhere.

He sighed, turned around, and wanted to put the stack of talisman papers back on the table, but he met a pair of cold eyes.

"Have you told him?"

Xie Xun grabbed Shen Er's throat and threw him against the wall, his eyes filled with frightening anger.

Shen Er was breathless and stared at Xie Xun. He never expected that Xie Xun would appear at such a moment. Could it be that he had been staring at himself and Gu Mingzhou?

What is Xie Xun doing?

Choke him to death?

His eyes were getting darker and darker. Before the air in Shen Er's lungs was exhausted and he was about to suffocate and pass out, Xie Xun shook his hand violently and pushed him to the ground. His eyes scanned his face like a poisonous snake and spoke word by word, "Do you know how many years it takes for Fu You to be reincarnated?"

He slowly walked towards Shen Er step by step. "Do you know how difficult it is to find the tomb and horoscope of Gu Mingzhou's first life?"

Shen Er always did things bad for him. Ever since he was young, he had never accomplished anything.

He was clearly his biological brother, but he was stupider and weaker than any great evil he had ever seen.

He could tolerate it in the past, but he had been planning this plan for hundreds of years, and he was just one step away from successfully killing Gu Mingzhou and changing his damn fate that kept him awake at night, but Shen Er shouldn't have done anything. Shouldn't, shouldn't ruin his plan at this juncture!

Shen Er coughed violently and breathed in the fresh air. He looked up at Xie Xun and said with difficulty: "I know, but I don't want to kill Gu Mingzhou. He is still useful if I keep him. My child is very important." I like him, military advisor..."

"Shut up." Xie Xun looked at him coldly and condescendingly, "I should have tried every means to strangle that child to death."

It was these two children who made Shen Er uncomfortable. Like Daxie, he had painstakingly taught Shen Er for so many years, but in the end, Shen Er was just like the emperor back then, full of kindness towards his children.

If the emperor didn't love his children, he wouldn't have died.

Can’t Shen Er understand this?

"You dare." Shen Er's face also darkened. It wasn't that he couldn't see that Xie Xun had always had murderous intentions towards Super Bad and Super Fierce, but he had always regarded Xie Xun as an important person as the guardians around him, so he He did not take action against Xie Xun, "Xie Xun, who am I, and what qualifications do you have to decide my children's life and death!"