Shen Er was silent, then suddenly came closer to him and lowered his voice, "You can buy whatever you want. As long as it is bought by you, I will like it."

Gu Mingzhou:?

He froze on the spot, and even Su Qingyan opened her mouth in disbelief and was able to stuff an apple into it.

"Go ahead. Slow down on the road." Shen Er looked at him deeply and patted his shoulder twice more.

Gu Mingzhou's mouth twitched slightly, and he obviously felt something was wrong, but he couldn't explain it.

Rabbit's head is very strange, and he often doesn't want to go together. I guess he must have made a mistake, or he must not have understood what he meant.

Gu Mingzhou stood up helplessly, looked at the rabbit's clear and stupid eyes, and hesitated several times, but in the end he only said, "I'm leaving."

"I'm with you." Su Qing Yan Zhi couldn't bear the gossip and followed Gu Mingzhou.

"Okay, go and come back quickly." Shen Er waved his hands towards the two of them, "I like the man who buys me roasted chestnuts the most." After the words fell,

Gu Mingzhou almost fell to the ground. .

Stupid rabbit, what are you thinking about?

As soon as they left, Shen Er looked at Gu Mingzhou's back proudly, and raised the corners of his lips as if he had a winning chance.

My dear, Gu Mingzhou, these two love words from me will not enchant you to death!

Stupid Gu Mingzhou, fell under my pomegranate pants, was trapped by love, and then became my subordinate forever, hahaha!

*

When Gu came back from buying chestnuts tomorrow, Shen Er was lying on the soft couch and had just finished feeding the baby.

He sighed, sat at the table, peeled the chestnuts, and threw them into Shen Er's mouth.

"Gu Mingzhou." Shen Er chewed the fragrant fried chestnuts, raised his eyelids, and spoke lazily, "I have decided not to have evil thoughts in the future."

Gu Mingzhou's hand movements were slightly sluggish, and he looked up in confusion. He said, "Really?"

"Really." Shen Er repeated with great certainty, "I can swear a poisonous oath to the sky, a very poisonous one, but you should feel sorry for me and don't want me to swear like that. Do you swear?"

Gu Mingzhou: ...

He thought for a long time and whispered: "Of course, Your Majesty does not need to swear a poisonous oath, I will trust Your Majesty."

Shen Er sat up happily, "So let's go now Demon Realm, right?"

Gu Mingzhou frowned slightly, narrowed his eyes, and said calmly: "Okay."

Seeing him agree so quickly, Shen Er was extremely excited.

Gu Mingzhou was indeed fascinated by him, and he believed him so easily.

"But..."

Shen Er was nervous: "But what?"

Gu Mingzhou glanced at him, "You want to learn the spell of clearing the heart and protecting the body from me."

"What??" Shen Er suddenly raised his voice, as if he was being stepped on. The cat with its tail said, "I am a great evil. I have already promised you not to have evil thoughts, but you still want me to learn human magic!"

Seeing him so excited, Gu Mingzhou didn't understand what else, stupid rabbit. It's a good idea to play double-dealing.

He sneered from the bottom of his heart and said with a light expression on his face: "Since Your Majesty does not have evil thoughts, you will be no different from ordinary humans in the future. It will be good for you to learn some magic."