𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"That kind of stuff?"

"You know what I mean."

"Fucking yourself? You would say it if I got worked up a bit more, wouldn't you?" She asks and I look at the box.

"Maybe." I shrug and she smiles looking back at her clothes, pulling out a shirt before dropping it behind her.

She pulls out another before smiling.

"You haven't worn this in awhile." She throws me a grey shirt, I pick it up realising it's her Fleetwood mac shirt. I used to always steal this from her-mostly at the start of our relationship.

I drop it on my lap, looking to Natalie as I pull my current shirt over my head, leaving my top half bare-I should focus and let her get this finished but...I'm kind of more focused on getting something else.

She doesn't look. She goes back to her clothes and I huff. She glances to me, glancing to my chest before back up at me smiling.

"We need to get this finished."

"I didn't say anything."

"Your eyes and your chest say enough." She walks closer and I smile up at her.

"Hi." I say looking up at her and she smiles, holding my jaw as she leans down kissing me.

"After this, I promise. Once this is done." She whispers and I smile closing my eyes for a second at how soft she speaks.

"How long?"

"...You have no patience." She looks at me and I shrug.

"How am I supposed to be patient with the thoughts of Natalie snow touching me?" I ask and she chews her lip for a second.

"One round, then we're back to this." She says and I smile, quickly standing up before she grabs my waist backing me out of the closet.

"You love me a lot." I mumble before kissing her, she hums pulling me against her.

"Just a little bit." She responds. My lips part in the kiss allowing her tongue to go into my mouth, letting me taste the mint she had not too long ago.

The back of my legs hit the bed, I hold onto her as I slowly move back onto the bed.

She crawls on top of me and I almost moan into the kiss as she nips at my bottom lip, I feel her lips curving up.

Her hands go to my jeans before a phone starts ringing.

Natalie pulls back, kneeling above me as she pulls her phone out of her pocket, her breath a little heavy.

"Fuck." She gets off of me, answering the phone as she goes to the bathroom. Again?

I drop my head back on the bed with a groan.

She's done nothing but take these secret calls the last few weeks-each call makes me overthink more. I don't mean to but I've asked her about it and she's brushed it off as "nobody". I don't want to be weird about it but the messages too-she acts like it's too secret messages that she's receiving.

"I'll call you back later...Mhm. Perfect, thanks." She opens the bathroom door again-smiling as she puts her phone away. What did that person say to make her smile? I'm overthinking again-maybe also being overdramatic but she won't tell me anything recently.

"Sorry, beautiful." She walks back over, getting on top of me but I just look up at her.

I didn't think she was cheating...but what else could it be? Why would she hide someone from me-I went to check the time on her phone yesterday too and she quickly took it from me saying she had to do something.