𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"I know you're in love with her but I don't agree that she doesn't care. Why are you leaving?"

"I don't know! I never felt like this—not even with my ex boyfriends. Half of the time it feels like she doesn't want me—so I feel like a fool and the flirting? I've gone crazy over it. I actually feel greedy because of how much I want her eyes only on me. She's ceo of this company—she's literally famous and I'm getting mad that she hasn't looked in my direction for the last three hours and twenty minutes." Lili groans and I put my hands on her shoulders. She was very specific about that timing but it's honestly something I would do too...

"You need to talk to her about your feelings, Lili. The flirting is annoying—I know because Natalie used to do it—she even slept with other women which now sounds horrible but I think she's denying her feelings like Natalie did. She's scared—and her eyes have been on you, I've noticed it like ten times. So what if she's famous? She's still human, she can still love you and not anyone else in this stupid planet. No matter how many eyes are on her." I tell her and she looks at me.

"I love you, Di." She pulls me into a hug and I smile.

"I love you, don't give up on her yet. But I do think you should go home, I have a feeling she will chase after you soon with a really big apology and maybe even a love confession." I hug her back tighter as she laughs.

"I hate this closet." Natalie says as I kneel on the floor, folding some of the clothes. Natalie decided she wanted to organise her clothes and figure out what she wants to give away and what she wants to keep.

"I'm never going to wear this, do you want it?" She shows me a red shirt, I take it looking at before nodding. She does a double take of my pile of clothes—by that I mean her clothes that she's giving me.

"Diana."

"Hm?" I smile up at her as her hand goes to her hip.

"Beautiful, I'm doing this to clear out the closet some what...Where is the pile of clothes we're giving away?" She questions and I look to the floor on my right.

"Um..."

"Hm?"

"You're giving me pretty things!"

"Jesus Christ...Alright, pick five things from that pile you really want. The rest is going." She says and I nod slowly, looking through the pile.

I pick two shirts and three hoodies.

"Can I—"

"Six. That's the limit." She says and I smile widely before moving the rest of the pile to my right.

"Yes ma'am." I mumble and she hums in response, I sit back waiting to be handed more stuff.

"We should actually go through that box, I think we should buy new stuff." I say and she looks to me as I point behind me. She looks past me before putting a hoodie she was holding back where it belongs.

She steps past me as I look up at her. I look back over my shoulder and she pulls the box out, putting it down in front of me.

I look up meeting her eye as she walks back to her side of the closet.

"What are we keeping?"

"Try them out on yourself, figure it out." She says and I huff pushing the box away. She smiles throwing a hoodie to me.

"Are you not doing what I said?" She asks, I fold the hoodie putting it to my right. I look up at her, holding back my smile.

"I don't like doing that kind of stuff by myself."