Prologue

Riele Anderson, a pretty 25 years old single mother, lives with her son in Chicago. She left New York when she got pregnant for a college lover, and stayed with her aunt in Chicago as her parents didn't show her love and support. She had her baby, furthered her education and she started working in a company as the CEO's PA. She later got fired as she spilled a cup of coffee on her boss.
In search of a job, she got one in New York, the city filled with memories...

Tyler Guerra is a 27 years old handsome, ruthless and arrogant billionaire and the CEO of Guerra Technologies. He is very mean to his employees. His life starts changing when meets Riele, his high school enemy and he starts having a strange feeling for her which he hasn't felt for any girl.

Dennis Sanchez, is the best friend of Mr Guerra. He is very interesting and funny and the CEO of Hybrid real estate company.

Aera Lee is a friend of Riele who she met in her first year in college and they later became best friends. She works with Guerra Technologies in the advertising department.

Mason Delva, is Riele's cousin and a basketballer by profession. He has always been there for Riele and always will. He is Kind, witty, and well known for good basketball skills.

Diana Romano, is a rude girl and the girlfriend of Mr Guerra. She pretends to be nice around him, but she isn't and also, she's really good at cheating.

Hope you enjoy the story!!😁❤️