𓃒Minotaur Kid𓃒

𓃒
     Chatter could be heard, everyone was staring at the boy with no experience just killed a Minotaur.
    "He must be the one."
     "Hush Annabeth."
    "He's waking, give him some space everyone."
    "Welcome to camp Percy Jackson we've been waiting for you."

                                          𓃒
     2005, June 10th It was a stormy night, after Percy had killed the Minotaur he was taken to the infirmary by Scarlet Della, and Annabeth Chase. As Percy slowly woke up he could see two figures. "So you really think he's the one?" Scarlet asked "He has to be. I know it." Annabeth said confidently. A few minutes passed by, he woke up to Scarlet, and annabeth talking to each other. "He's awake." Annabeth said. "More like it's awake." Scarlet joked while Annabeth nudged her."Where am I?" He questioned. "You drool when you sleep." Annabeth said while she stood next to Scarlet. "Huh?" Percy made a confused face. The night went by Scarlet ,and Annabeth left.
                                        𓃒
     Scarlet was playing cards with Mr. D. When they were done he put on his glasses, and tried going to sleep. Scarlet was shuffling the cards while the same boy from last night walked in. "Exuse me? Im percy Jackson Im new here." He said with a troubled look on his face "Peter Johnson is here!" Mr. D yelled out. Scarlet tagged along "Peter Johnson that's a good name."She said while looking Percy up, and down. "K? That isn't really my name. I guess I'm looking for the office, or whoever's in charge?" Percy corrected the two.
                                           𓃒
        "Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!" A satyr said cautiously while running in. "Hey Grover!"Scarlet greeted the satyr. "So you can get his name right but not mine?" Percy asked Scarlet, Scarlet shrugged. "Percy, Mr.D camp director. Mr.D this is Percy Jackson. Scarlet you know him." Grover introduced them "Yeah Grover I heard him the first time" Mr. D said while Scarlet nodded. "But did you?" Percy Questioned. Grover turned Percy around and whispered something. "Excuse me your highness." Percy said. "Pft your highness." Scarlet laughed. "I think my dad might be around here somewhere, I don't know how to ask for him, I don't even know his name, but I think I should see him. Just I think I really need that right now. Can you help me?" Percy stated uncertain. Scarlet and Mr. D looked at each-other "Actually I think I can, son." "Dad?" "Yes Peter." "It's Percy?" They went back and forth. "Exactly, now before we get to know each other, theres someting very important I want you to do for me. Ok? In the galley there is a bottle of  1985 chateau brian. Will you get it for me?" Mr. D asked.
                                            𓃒
      Scarlet was trying to hold back her laughter. "What about this is funny?! Thats really all you have to say to me?" Percy questioned with a annoyed tone. " Hey, um, Mr. D, even if Percy was-" Grover tried to calmed down Percy "uh uh uh" Mr. D silenced Grover. "Grover please this is a nice moment, don't ruin it. the galley, it's right down that path grab that bottle, and I'll talk to you about whatever you want. You know you ,and me who cares?" Mr. D added. "Well bye Mr. D, bye Peter, and bye Grover." Scarlet waved goodbye as she left she passed Chiron and waved to him.
                                        𓃒
     The next day, scarlet was thinking about hanging out with Luke, and to check in on Percy. As usual she put in her light pink hair curlers and put on her outfit.

♡︎༻𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭༺♡︎

                                            𓃒     Scarlet was walking over, but stopped in her tracks when she saw Clarise push Percy down

𓃒
Scarlet was walking over, but stopped in her tracks when she saw Clarise push Percy down. After one of Luke's friend helped Percy up Scarlet walked over. "She seems nice" Percy said sarcastically. "She is once you get to know her." Scarlet said while standing behind Percy and smiling at Luke. Percy turns around. "Hey Peter!"She smiled at Percy, and walked to stand by Luke. Luke looks at scarlet then says "ares kids they come by it honestly." "Why don't they mess with you?" Percy asked "they know better." Luke said confidently. "Luke's the strongest swordsman at camp." His friend added.
𓃒
"What about her?" Percy pointed to Scarlet. Luke looked over to scarlet "Don't point that's rude." Scarlet slightly glares at Percy "But it's because I've been friends with clarisse for a while." She goes back to smiling. Percy goes on about glory. "And my dads got no choice to claim me." Percy suggested. "You can't force the gods to do anything." Luke said. "Especially claim you." Scarlet backed Luke up. "Honey, the only reason I got claimed is because at the age of 9 I used my charisma on people on accident so my mom didn't really have a choice." Scarlet stated. "Did you just call me honey?" Percy asked. "Chill im not into you we have a 6 year age gap." Scarlet said rolling her eyes "she calls everyone honey." Luke said. "Great so where do we start?"

𓃒
     After multiple attemps trying to see what Percy was good at he sucked at everything. It was now lunch, and scarlet was sitting by Luke, Percy, and Luke's friend. "Is there a Greek god of disappointment?" Percy said in defeat "maybe we could ask him if is missing a kid?" He added. "Oizys." Luke replied "But she's a goddess." Scarlet said. "And her whole thing isn't really disappointment, it's more like failure." Luke's friend tagged along "We're gonna find the thing your good at. I know it." Luke reassured Percy.

     "Our turn!" Scarlet said excitedly. "Our turn for what?" Percy asked. "Burnt offerings." Luke replied. "The gods like the smell so it gets their attention before you pray." He added. "They like the smell of burnt Mac and cheese?" Percy questioned "They like the smell of begging." Scarlet smiled. "You burn what you miss the most, then they really know you mean what your about to say, so they'll listen." Scarlet goes over to the fire, and throws in a Macaroon. "Where'd you get that?" Luke asked "I have my ways." Scarlet said.

                                               𓃒
      When they were done with the burnt offerings Scarlet caught up to Luke. "Can we talk?" She asked holding her hands behind her back. "Sure everything ok?" He said. "Well first we need to go to canoe lake." She smiles while signaling him to follow her. "Alright." Luke chuckled. When they made it to canoe lake they we're trailing the side. "This is where we first met other than you, and Annabeth arriving at camp." Scarlet said. "I remember, I had a crush on you." Luke said while looking down. "And you gave me the white rose. I still have it." Scarlet added. "I still have it." Scarlet said softly "Really? It's like 5 years old?" Luke asked. She nodded "One of Demeter's kids helped me."
                                              𓃒

    "Well I was wondering if you would wanna hang out tomorrow at 7pm? And maybe stargaze." Scarlet offered. "A date?" Luke asked "No not really a date more like hanging out." She said getting kinda nervous she would get rejected. "Ok well I'd love to have a date with the one, and only scarlet Della." Luke said jokingly. "Well make sure you wear something nice." Scarlet told Luke. "Well see you tomorrow then." Luke said. "Bye, Luke." Scarlet smiled softly, and walked over to her cabin.

                                              𓃒
   Authors note- Hey!! Hope you liked this chapter please share also sorry for it being short!