Karna got up and extend his hand to help me get up. I hold his hand and look up at him for the first time today. His eyes still looks sad like the first time I saw him but it smiles too and it doesn't look lost anymore. He doesn't look alert like he always does, his face is relaxed and it warms my heart. My eyes tears up. And my heart pains, pains in a good way, tired but finally, as if I have been waiting for this moment for many lifetimes. I want to never let go his hand. And when I recite my vows, I meant every word without a doubt. I will love him for eternity. The bramhin guides and Karna places a chudamani on my head, a chudamani I will wear my whole life. I am certain now that today is and will be the happiest day of my life. He is now my husband, someone I can trust, someone I will go through hell and heaven for. 

Rest of the ceremony I just followed him. We took blessings from the elders and Vyas. I just wanted to go back to my chamber fast and hug him tightly. Even though we have been staying in the same palace for some time now I somehow miss him. Even though I know him for a little over 3 years I somehow feel like I have been waiting for our union forever. The secret I carried in my heart so heavily all these time is lawfully mine now. I don't care about having a small ceremony or what people will think or the Pandavs feel anymore. I just want to hug him and cry. I want to hit his chest and cry for making me wait for so long.

KARNA

The ladies went to Draupadi's chamber and took her too after the ceremony while I stayed back in the hall with others. This may not be the ideal wedding people have in mind but it's enough for me. No matter small or big wedding, we are one now. I can go to her anytime I want, we can talk anywhere, anytime. "Son, go to your wife." Vyas tells me. 
"But Rishivar, none of us spent the night with Panchali when we got married." Arjun says, he is still having a hard time with all these.

"But you surely went to bless her, didn't you, Son? This is also a ritual of wedding. My duty is to tell and weather he stays in his chamber or not is theirs to decide." Vyas says and walks away.

Even my own brothers' jealousy is not affecting me right now. I just want to see her. 

"We won't let him stay there so peacefully. Remember what you did in my wedding? Its revenge time." Duryodhaan laughs. Right. We called him out on his wedding night and didn't let him go in. We forced drinks down his throat. But Pandavs won't come to their wife's chamber when I am there right? But Nakul speaks up, "Count me in bhrata Duryodhaan. I always wanted to do this but couldn't." He looks at Yudhisthir. 

I just walk away from there to go to Draupadi's chamber hoping Yudhisthir will stop them.

I breath in and out to calm myself down while entering the chamber. My heart has never beat this fast and I wonder where the strength went which made me enter this chamber in the mid night once. Maybe I should have drank a bit. I try to open the door but my hand shakes. I somehow gather my courage and push the door. My timidness went away when I see her, my wife sit on the corner of the bed. 

She stood up when she saw me. No words are coming out of my mouth. 

"I was told to go.. as per ritual." I tell her. She doesn't say anything but came forward fast and touches my feet. Not knowing what the best move is I sat down to match her. She looks at me in confusion. Her parted lips and blushing checks takes my breath away. I hold her chin and my thumb graze her face. And her lips. They asked me to go here to bless you but how can I? I am the one who is blessed by having her love. I pull her in and hug her tight. So tight she could not move. And I did not let her go, I kept her in my tight embrace. I don't want to let her go ever. She keep one of her hand on the floor to balance and hugs me back with the other.

I realise we are sitting on the floor and gets up pulling her up at the same time. Her heavy clothes makes it difficult for her to get up so bend down and pick her up. "Ah?" She looks confuse as I carry her to the bed. I have looked at her before. I have admire her beauty always but tonight its different. I placed her on the bed and climbs on it myself. She still looks confuse, eyes wide, her face red.