Bonus: Memory

It was all a mirage, a nightmare, and... the shattering of his heart. Every time he closes his eyes, their words echo in his mind, haunting him. "You'll never have a normal life," they stated without regret. Their words were like a sharp blade piercing through his chest, it hurt. He collapses on the floor, speechless. He lay as many figures surrounded him and dragged him away to a car. For they happily wave goodbye to him as the dark figure hands them briefcases filled with cash. Through the window, he watched them disappear into the distance, tears streaming down his face and skin. How could their hurtful smiles hold such grace?

Living a full and beautiful life under the moon, why do I still see you with sadness in your eyes? Was it because you were forced to give yourself to someone who you shouldn't love? The story of the boy is like the moonlight, often overlooked by others. There is a touch of sorrow, but it still enchants and captures the hearts of others. The greedy father and mother sold him to people who couldn't appreciate or love him. All he yearns for is to be with the one he holds dearest in the world is them, why must you send him back to the bottom of life? It's a shame that your appearance is the only thing people seem to appreciate about you.

Under the moonlight, in a forest of cherry blossom trees, the boy stepped out of the car and caught a figure standing at a big sakura tree. It was like a picturesque scene, with the boy's hair swaying in the breeze like a painting. Soft petals from the cherry blossom tree gently fell onto his hair. A girl held tightly onto his hands. Her pink hair and red eyes perfectly matched her delicate face and the surrounding cherry blossoms. She gazed up at the stoic boy with a bright smile and leaned in to kiss him. The boy after the intense breakdown showed no resistance to the sudden kiss as if he didn't care anymore. The girl pulled back and locked eyes with him, recognition shining in her gaze. She took his hand and led him into a temple. The boy followed without objection, knowing he doesn't have a choice.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!

AND THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY THIS FAR, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT!

PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE OR LIKE FOR ME TO HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS WRITING!