•Dance of Death•

---

"Do not kill him, rather let him taste what he had done to your beloved. That's how you make Death dance crazily in excitement. I'll have him alive, mine all mine. Rope tied from one wrist to another, nuzzle suppress the loud addicting noise he's probably make." Lorana took away Erika's knife which has almost taken the job to stab the whole person.

"If death dance, will you dance with them you ask him before?" Lorana hungrily smirked, eyes darting at the unconscious like he's a served prey she'd been craving to eat for eternity.

"You finally, revealed yourself!" Erika was confused to what she needed to feel or react. Instead she gripped her hair and laughed like a crazy stupid addict. "You're a pervert!"

"I know!" Lorana laughed. "Gonna answer your question for you then."

Erika trembled, for she knew that she's now facing someone worse than the disgusting guy that made her vengeful. A devil of lust disguised as the most innocent angelic young girl.

"If Death dances, what are you going to do?" she was out of her mind to ask it.

Lorana then squat beside the unconscious body, slid the sharp tool over the human's warm cheek, but no scratch was formed until she rested the body's head over her lap.

"He will sing for Death with his screams mixing my neverending pleasure. And you?" She giggled with thrill as her finger pointed at Erika. "You'll be the one to dance in awe, until we've finally lost the tune, my dear Erika."

"He is mine, he will always be mine until death do us apart."

---