Longing💟(⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)

Back to present~~~

Jian's Pov :

"Oh my god there he goes again .......flaunting that popularity of his "  I said sassily rolling my eyes as I looked at the boy standing a little further away from us.

" Ooo honey don't act like u don't love him " my bsf said standing beside me looking into my eyes trying to get any sign of approval.

" Yah Lim Haerin , how many times have I told u not to ship us . He's just a friend OK get that inside u're head . I know u lack braincells but try to be more practical will u ?? Why would I even fall for him I'm committed to my future bf u see" I replied to her stupid ass shouting almost breaking her ear drums in the process . I mean I know he's handsome and a good frnd of mine who I trusted with my life but I can't fall in love with him . NEVER ......I was too cautious when it came to my feelings . I can't risk loving another person ever again only to get my heart broken and besides I had to keep the promise that I made all those yrs ago when I first laid eyes on that ethereal being who became my whole world . Every small words of his gave  soo much comfort and happiness to me . I never knew I could love someone who was literally miles away from me until I met him . Even though he was not mine and he didn't know me I promised myself that I would spent my future with him , no matter how hard it gets I'd push through just to see him . That was my reason to live even if my childhood was shit I had a hope that the rest of my life would be happy as long as I could spent it with him . U could say that I'm obsessed , I was in a way obsessed bc I needed him . But don't mistake me for a sasaeng cause I'd never do anything to hurt him . That's why I dreamed of becoming an idol . So that I could meet him and we could get to know each other and I  could make him fall for me just like I fell for him . Call me an over delulu idiot but I was soooo determined to achieve this dream of mine. That was one of the many reasons that I could'nt fall for Yeonjun . 

ANYWAY WHERE WERE WEEE~~~~

" Right right whatever miss ' just frnds ' then can I ask u why u always prefer to have his company over mine . And nobody will ever forget the fact that he nicknamed u his 'Angel' . And u call yourselves just frnds " my bsf said as she managed to get far away from me as possible knowing that I would beat her up any minute . 

"Exactly u both should just date each other already " Beomgyu chimed in , of course he wouldn't leave a good chance to tease me . 

" Shhh YAAAHH CHOI BEOMGYUUU " Come here u little " he was a like a little brother to me even if we were the same age exactly bc  he never left a chance to tease or annoy me .

Author's Pov ~~

And like that it was the start of another day for an oblivious Jian who kept dreaming of an impossible future , not knowing what the future held in store for her . 

~~ 

It was the time for everyone to pack their bags........ for some it was freedom but for others like Jian it meant that they had to go back to hell . Where her opinions didn't matter, a world which she struggled to live in . Even though Yeonjun knew some of her worries he couldn't help her escape the reality which was her life . So she helplessly longed for some miracle to save  her not understanding how much she was missing in her reality . She failed to notice that even though ppl mistreated her there were others who actually cared about her like Choi Yeonjun . 

It was now 4:30 to be more specific the time Jian went to dance practice . Her parents didn't know about the fact that she had enrolled in a company . She didn't tell them cause she knew that she would be punished if they came to know of this  . So she took in the risk of going there secretly with Yeonjun's help who tagged along . She had to do this if she was to audition for JYP entertainment to be a k-pop idol and make her dream come true.