Prologue

Countless stars sparkled in space like twinkling diamonds have been dropped on a dark velvet cloth. Earth could be seen as it rotated in deep space. A full moon orbiting around it and the sun shining brightly in the center. But a destroyed Cybertronian space pod zoomed through the space with a smoke trailing behind it and headed towards Earth.

But driving roughly through a thunderstorm in Jasper, Nevada was a lone silver car. Upon further examination, a young man with sandy hair and blue eyes with a dark browned-haired and hazel-eyed woman next to him as a passenger as he drove behind the wheel, a determined expression on his face and worried expression on the woman's face.
Unaware to the couple, a large object had appeared in the sky and as it fell it passed over the roof of the duo's car, causing the vehicle and its surroundings to shake. The shaking caused them to look up startled as the man saw what looked to be some kind of aircraft that had flown overhead. As the duo continued to watch the aircraft veer down and crashed further away from the canyon.
The crashing of the aircraft whipped up a cloud of dirt. The man held on tightly to her steering wheel and stepped on the brake as her car shook. As the shacking stopped and the dirt settled the woman took a few deep breaths.
Sighing, the man removed his hands from the steering wheel and turned the key to start the car's engine. And then paused.
The aircraft from what the man had seen looked high tech. In fact, he had never seen a plane like it before. The woman wondered if there were even any airports or military bases around this area. Shaking his head, the man tried to focus. It wasn't important if there was an airport or something around. What was important was that an aircraft had just crashed landed, that meant that people could be hurt. Shaking her head and making up her mind, the woman gotten out of the car and the couple both headed in the direction of the fallen aircraft.
"Maybe a space shuttle?" The woman wondered out loud.
The man shrugged uncertainly. "Probably."
When the man and woman have arrived at the hole, both of them were horrified at the sight before them. The space pod was in total ruin. Shrapnel and giant pieces of metal littered the area and small fires were scattered across the area from the broken space pod.
They shouldn't be here. Something this big that had caused this much damage must have gotten a lot of attention. Somebody would be by soon, someone who would be more knowledgeable and experienced to handle the situation. But those people weren't here right now and they were. There could be people here that needed help.
Making up their minds, the man and the woman both cautiously walked to the wrecked spaceship. The man took out his flashlight from his pocket and shone on it the spaceship while the woman had took out her first aid kit and her own flashlight.
Carefully making their way over the debris and rock, the couple reached the craft and walked around it until she found a large gaping hole.
"Hel..." The woman cleared her throat. "Hello? Can anyone hear me? Is anyone hurt?"
"Is anyone here?" called out the man, looking curious.
The couple waited a few seconds and only heard silence. The duo then stepped forward and paused, the inside of the ship was pitched black. Shaking her head, the woman lifted her flashlight and shone it into the craft with the man behind her. She then started to make her way inside with the man behind her.
As the duo looked curiously, their hands accidentally strayed onto a container that was hidden in the shadows. But when they did that, they accidentally felt an electric shock.
"Ow!" exclaimed the woman.
"Are you alright?" The man asked her, ignoring his pain.
Looking back over to the container, they both watched in surprise as the area where their hands had been started to glow. From the area several blue electrical lines appeared and started to spread along the container. They started to step backwards as the couple watched the container expand. They both turned around and ran jumping over what appeared to be several metal slabs that were bolted to the ground.
In a flash of light that temporarily blinded the couple, the container disappeared all together. As their sight returned, they both stared back over at where the container had been.
The couple both stayed in their hiding place that they heard it; a familiar cry. Startled and a bit curious, the woman made her way out of her hiding place and over to where the container had been. The man noticed something on the floor and froze as it moved. The thing on the floor gave out a wail and the man found himself walking over towards the small bundle.
He pulled back the blanket to reveal a tiny baby girl with a patch of blonde hair on the top of her head and her skin was a rosy beige, wearing a silvery chain necklace and it had an orb like-shape; its shades can be described as the galaxy, a mixture of hues such as cyan, aquamarine, sapphire, and a hint of emerald. When she reached to softly caress her face, her eyes opened, showing blue orbs that seemed to be glowing in the shadows. When she saw the man, her pink lips slowly curled up to reveal her first smile. The man felt his heart tightened with love for the girl, and the drive to protect her against anything just as well.
The woman gasped at the sight of the young girl, all alone in the strange spaceship. She stared down at the baby in her husband's arms, shocked as she took in the baby's big blue eyes and blonde hair.
"How would you like to have a daughter?" The man asked her with a warm smile.
"A daughter?" The woman stared at him for a long time, but the man saw her thoughts and love swimming rapidly through her eyes, schooling and scattering. But he watched as Amelia gazed at the baby girl, making her giggle and patted the woman's cheek. The woman smiled warmly at the baby; the new mother has a particular soft spot for little ones. She coos softly at the baby; the woman has a particular soft spot for little ones and the man knows that she has been yearning for a baby of their own for years. "Let's keep her. But what are we going to name her?"
The man knew that their daughter needed a name. A name that represents her, a name that reflects off her personality. A name that shows the compassion and protection of their family. "Audra." He smiled warmly at their adopted child as he held her gently in his arms as they walked out of the destroyed spaceship. "Her name is Audra."