The Most Important Meal Of The Day.

Breakfast was a leisurely affair, with friends and family offering their congratulations and sharing stories of the previous night's festivities. Chase and Aurelia were the centre of attention, but they didn't mind in the least. They were content to bask in the warmth of the love and affection that surrounded them.

As the morning progressed, they found themselves drawn to the windows, watching as the sun rose higher in the sky, casting long shadows across the lawn. They could feel the weight of responsibility that came with their new roles as husband and wife, but they also felt a newfound sense of purpose and determination. They knew that they would face their challenges together and that their love would be their greatest source of strength.

As the last of the guests began to leave, Chase and Aurelia found themselves alone once more, standing in the foyer, watching as car after car disappeared down the driveway. They turned to face each other, hands clasped tightly, and Chase spoke the words that had been on his heart since the moment he'd first seen her. "I love you, Aurelia. I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, and I will love you for the rest of my life."Aurelia smiled up at him, her eyes shining with tears. "And I love you, Chase. With all my heart, and all my soul. Thank you for giving me this day, and this life." They leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender kiss that spoke of their love far more eloquently than any words ever could.As the final notes of the departing cars faded into the distance, they stood there, lost in each other's embrace, their hearts full to bursting with the joy and the promise of the future that lay before them. And as they turned to begin their journey together, they knew that no matter what life threw at them, they would face it side by side, hand in hand, because they were now, and forever, each other's home.