Chapter 27 - Escape

Xamarah's POV:

"Clean that up too!" she shouted in a bad manner and went for another slap of whip that makes me cry more. Even though I do have clothes I'm wearing I still the pain and I can't handle it anymore.

Maxine please...

"You still can't clean up properly you idiot!" she kicked me on my stomach.

I almost hug the floor again.

Ayoko na please lang.

After she kick me a ringing tone echoed in my brain and I felt dizzy as my brain felt something.

Ang sakit ng ulo ko at sobra ang pang hihilo ko.

I look up and I saw that it was evident in her eyes that she was concern.

She shook her head a sif she's telling herself to stop from something or whatsoever.

I looked down and groan when I touched my stomach and I can feel the pain again. This might get swollen if I don't treat it right away.

I just heard the door close and I didn't even realized she wasn't in a room anymore.

I groaned again as my body feel tired again, there is no passing day that I don't feel any lain in my body.

Each and every day that passes by I always suffer from this hell.

Minumukha na akong isang hayop dito na basta basta lang pinapabayaan at sinasaktan na parang wala lang sakanya.

I keep asking why she's doing this, what's her purpose of doing this, and most importantly who is she.

She always get quiet whenever the question is about her identity and without even a word she would just get out of the room as if she didn't abuse me violently.

I used my time to take a rest.

Pagkain lamang o tubig ay wala akong nakuha sakanya ngayon na araw o kahit kanino man na nandito.

Kung wala lang siyang pagsasakit saakin ay nakatulala lang ako di kaya sa labas o sa kwartong 'to.

Minsan kung may araw na bihira niya ako saktan ay binibigyan niya ako na kahit tubig na maiinumin ngunit malamig ang naibibigay niya.

Kaya wala akong nagsgawa kundi inumin yun at magkakaroon ako ng sipon dahil sa lamig na nga ng nararamdaman ko ay iinom pa ako ng malamig na tubig.

Hindi ko nakakayang ipagsabay ang lamig ng katawan at lamig na inuinom kaya by the end of the day ay nagkakasipon ako.

She's back again...

I was kind of a bit shock upon seeing her bringing me up some water and a bread.

She has the audacity to do that to me after she violently abused me.

I didn't utter any word and took the water.

She threw a towel and went away.

The towel was warm...

I took the towel and tried to rinse up my body slowly.

It feels like I'm all beaten up and all my body are covered with bruises and it's all swollen.

My skin is getting more uglier that I don't even love that feature of myself anymore.

I don't find myself beautiful like I used to before.

Ma pride man akong tao oo alam ko pero sa ngayon na kalagayan ko I don't see any beauty in me but all I can see is a piece of trash right now.

"Well fuck you!" sigaw niya at binalibag ang ulo ko sa pader. Habang na pinagsusuntok ako sa gilid ko.