Chapter 2: Brewery For Beginners

The Brewery was set up in the basement. Production started right away and the bar was now in the hands of dillon and his crew. The bar was then renamed "the Irish Yonkers"
And from that day forward the Polish stopped going to the bar and the Irish started. Once you walked into that bar the green atmosphere, the power, the whiskey. It would take over and more and more and that's how the Irish yonkers mob was born and more and more members would end up as associates and then made men.

Billocks bar was a chain though, there wasn't just one bar, through yonkers there were up to 6 more bars. The mob would then move to the 2nd bar just a couple blocks down, then the 3rd, then 4th and 5th. The job was easy, switch the bars from a Polish atmosphere to an Irish and this is how dillon grew the Irish yonkers mafia more and more. The district of yonkers soon belonged to the Irish yonkers.

4 months later

A knock at dillons office

Come in!

Mr O'brian?

The very same

I've noticed your greaser gang coming up on our district, taking over our rackets and our bars you...

Wait wait wait, you come into my office, after I take over all of your bars with ease. I'm guessing your big foot leader of the Polish huh

No, big foot is my superior. I'm here on his behalf. You Irish think you can take over our land. The way we see it is that we're all immigrants here. Irish and Polish. You have shown your excellence in taking over so we have an offer. 2 month peace treaty. Big foot and the Polish have a bigger problem and we can't waste time on another.

No.

The Polish man starts to walk away

Just remember. Polish have guns. You have bats.

...

A week later... A man wearing green walks up to bigfoots favourite bar. He did used to stay at bullocks but since the Irish took over he stayed in local Polish social spaces.

Mr big foot?

Hello

O'brian sends his regards
A snub nose revolver unenshrouds from his sleeve and the leader of the Polish mafia is shot 6 times at 10:45 on a Sunday night. After this the Polish mafia almost disintergrated and yonkers belonged to the Irish