Reunited

Three weeks had past, and Zero hadn't seen the Puppeteer once since that night. She'd moved around through 12 different cities between 6 different states since then and killed over 16 children, not counting those the children killed before being murdered themselves. As she was walking up to the house of another potential victim, she noticed something... the door was open. "Odd..." she whispered. She went inside and turned the corner to the kid's room. She peeked inside and saw none other than the Puppeteer doing his thing; cutting, ripping, stringing, and hanging. 'Ugh, not him again.' She thought. She walked in and tapped him on his shoulder. "Excuse me," she said, "but that kid was supposed to be MY victim, not yours." He laughed, and turned around to face her with a sly smile, saying "Nice to see you again too. Have you come to accept my offer?" She scoffed. "Of course not. I came here to murder the kid, but looks like you did the job instead." The Puppeteer began levitating and headed for the door "You know, if you teamed up with me, this wouldn't happen." She thought about that for a moment. They walked in silence all the way to an abandoned warehouse.

"I'll give you one week," she said, breaking the silence, "and if you prove worthy enough to work with me, I'll join you. But there's one rule. I drive them insane, I kill their friends and family, and you make the kid your puppet and kill him. No trading places. Got it?" He smirked "Got it." The two lie down on the floor, on opposite sides of the building, and went to sleep.

When Zero woke up, the Puppeteer was lying next to her, arm laid across her waist, jacket draped over the two. "What are you doing?!" she screamed. The Puppeteer groggily rubbed his eyes, and said "Well, I got cold, and figured you might have too. So, I came over here and laid down next to you, and used my jacket as a blanket. I don't know how my arm got there though." He winked and laughed. 'God, why must he be so cute?' she thought, blushing. "Get up, we've got people to kill."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Sorry all my chapters are kinda short, I'm not exactly a novelist. Anyways, hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote! Thanks!