"Idiot, move!"

Was all that was heard from my dorm room.

I was setting up the banner, when I had to squeeze past Mattheo who was charming my bed into a table, there was about four or so inches in between him and the wall.

I decided to make it fun.

"Excuse me." I whispered, pushing past, making sure to brush up against him a little harder than most would've.

I just wanted to poke fun at the situation to be completely honest. He didn't want to touch me until I was single, and I respected that. It didn't mean I wasn't going to make his life harder until then.

I heard him loudly scoff as I did this, and turned to him dramatically rolling his eyes, gently flicking his hand at my thigh.

I let out a small giggle and looked up, when I seen Enzo's eyes locked straight on mine.

Why can I never catch a fucking break.

I quickly turned and took out my phone.

"He just texted! He's on his way!" I screamed.

We all got in our positions, and waiting for the turn of the doorknob.

His face was absolutely priceless. And the party was going beautifully.

Stories.

Enzo's story

Yn's stories

Yn's stories

Pansy's story

Pansy's story

I have to say, it's was an amazing party

I have to say, it's was an amazing party. It felt so good to have all us joking, laughing and just being with each other.

I forgot about everything that weighed so heavy on me, just hours ago.

That was so beauty of our friend group. No matter how we treated each other, things we've said and done, we always, always showed up for one another, and when we were all together, nothing could break up apart.

It truly was a perfect night.

Until Mattheos hand, brushed mine under the table and everything brought me back.

It was eating at me like a parasite.

"Excuse me." I let out in a breathy tone, as I rushed to my bathroom.

I said on the floor, with my back against the door struggling to catch my breath.

When Anthony's voice from the other side, woke me clean up.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" He laughed.

"My boy!" Theo screamed.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom and watched him sit with them. Laugh with them.

I needed to end this. I needed to end this now.

"There's my girl!" He smiled, "sorry I'm late, got caught up studying." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "you okay?" His smile quickly faded.

"Yes fine." I smiled, but my face said anything but.

We sat, him next to me and Mattheo across from me. I started second guessing every single thing that put me into this position. I wanted to throw my self from the window.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Panssss
10:30 p.m

Pansss
I know we aren't the best right now
But you look like you've seen a ghost
Are you okay?

Me
To be honest?
Absolutely fucking not.

Panssss
Shit

Me
You have no fucking idea.

I quickly locked my phone and snapped my head up when I heard Mattheos voice.

"So Anthony, tell me, what are your big plans with yn for the summer?" With an evil grin across his face.

"Oh it's going to be amazing. She's going to love my families estate!" Anthony put his arm around me, "swimming pool, Gardens for miles and the best chefs."

"Fascinating." Mattheo let out a dry laugh, "but you have a library, right? You know how much our girl here loves to read."

"Of course." Anthony smiled, "fully stocked, my fathers a big reader."

"Good. Good. Yn, you got through my library in, what?" He paused to act like he was thinking, "a week?"

I just nodded. I knew exactly what game he was playing.

"She was bored out of her mind by the second week. Had to have the elves fetch all new books." Mattheo laughed, "but she truly is a great house guest."

This fucking kid was going to be the death of me.

"I'm looking forward to spending the time with her. I'll warn the elves they might be doing some runs." Anthony was too kind to go back at Mattheo.

From the looks on Enzo and pansy's face, they knew exactly what was going on.

"Make sure you have lots of lemonade too, I thought my house elf was sure to break a hand squeezing all those lemons for her." He let out a very devious laugh, "but water on her end table, every night. She gets so moody when it isn't there." He huffed, " Oh! And her night terrors!" Mattheo leaned over, "those could be rough." He sucked his teeth, "she got her first one last summer, I'll never forget how long it took to calm her. I'll give you pointers." A ghost of a smirk sat on his face.

That was a low fucking blow, even for Mattheo.

"I think I know how to treat my own girl, Riddle." Anthony's face sunk. His eyes grew serious as he gripped my hand.

"Mattheo." Enzo said, with a very confused face, sending him a warning.

"Not sure you do, Anthony." He chuckled.