Chapter Two

Zoltan

We basically drove in silence other than her telling me where to turn and which house is hers.I take in her voice when she does speak though.She has such an angelic tune that matches that smile Iv only took time to glance at a few times.
She goes to hop out the car without a word."I'll be here at 6 to pick you up." I state.I back up before she can protest against me,which I know she would.
I can tell by the glare I see in my review mirror as I drive away.
I chuckle to myself.

                                                     _________________

I wake up.Shower.Shave.Dress.Out the door.Like every .I make it to Doe's house and she's not there.Of course she's not.Shes stubborn and I find that intriguing.I pull into my space at the building.And who do I see opening the door as I ?
I jog a little to grab the door."Dont listen to well,do you?" I ask,more like state.
I see that blush tint her cheeks before she looks down.I chuckle.
I open the door for her and let her go first.I can't help my eyes wondering for a split second before I stop myself.That outfit doing a lot to not look.I clear my throat as I walk past the secretary,she eyes me.I look at her and nod with a smile and wave.Snaps back to her papers.
I walk into my office and see Doe passing back by."Miss.Silver."
She stops and turns back walking in."Yes Mr.Haze?" She says softly.I point at the paper work on my desk."This is what you did yesterday?"
She nods.I also nod."Can you take a look at these?" I hand over one of my folders.
She hesitated but took it."Is there something ?" She really does look like a doe in headlights as if she did something wrong.I shake my head."No no.I just would like your personal opinion on my work." I smirk.
She eyes me."I don't fully trust...Myself sometimes."
She looks through it...That face tells me she's truly not impressed.
"It's...it's good." Lie...
I know it's not and I know it's not actually real work just throw away put together.
"Lie." I smirk."What you have there are throw aways all thrown together.But glad to know you can lie when needed." I smirk at her."That'll come in handy with this work"
Her eyes go .That....Thats a .