𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Now tell me, how did he make things official?" Daila asked, now leaning on the island so that her daughter could spill the beans.

"Oh mommy, everything was so nice and so well thought out. First he took me to this nice restaurant, the scenery there was sooo beautiful and the food? whewww," Lay smiled just thinking about it.

"Then he took me to a drive-in theater,"

"Aw that's so cuteee, I know you been wanting to go to one," Daila smiled, she was so happy for her baby.

"I knowww, and he got them to play my favorite movie. Like oh my goshhhh, and then he took my to his house,"

"Oh, did you-

"No, No, we didn't do anything like that yet. He knows that I want to take things slow and he's okay with that,"

"Whew, okay, I know you're getting older but makes sure that when you do, use protection! you're only nineteen and I'm too young to be a grandma," Daila advised causing Lay to shake her head.

"I know ma,"

"Okay good, now tell me what happened next!"

"Soooo, how did it go?" Lay asked Judah as he drove them to his home.

"It was fine, yo' folks seem cool. " Judah answered honestly.

"What did you and my dad talk about?" Lay asked, wanting to know everything.

"Don't worry 'bout it," He answered causing her to suck her teeth.

"But Judah-

"Touch yo' nose mama, youn' need to know allat'" He teased causing her to sigh dramatically.

She then grabbed his phone, unlocking it.

"Aw Judah, you're so cuteee," She smiled when she saw a picture of them together as his homescreen, Judah just shook his head.

She was about to take pictures of herself but her eyebrows furrowed when she saw a text messages from 'Amelia' pop up at the top of the screen.

The message said "I have 10:30 for tmr open, and from 9-3pm on Saturday"

"Baby, who's Amelia?" Lay asked, her tone remaining normal though she had a million scenarios of who she could be running through her mind.

"My therapist," He answered simply as he pulled up to a red light, causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"Aw Judah, do you like it?"

"It's cool, It just give me another perspective on shit fa' real. I be tryna' open up to you 'bout shit but ion know," He explained.

"Therapist said that I be too harsh on myself 'bout situations I can't control, and ian' gon' be able to open up to you 'bout it until I stop,"

"Ion want it to seem like I'm not tellin' you shit purposely or nothing like that,"

"It doesn't seem like that boo, I know you need time and whenever you're ready to talk, I'll listen. There's no rush," She told him and he just nodded, feeling comforted by her response.

"You pretty as hell mama," Judah complimented as he watched Lay walk out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Thank you baby," She smiled as she walked over to where he was sitting at the edge of the bed, the Xbox controller in his hand.

He stood up, his 6'1 stature towering over the smaller girl.

"In a couple of years, you're gonna' have neck serious neck problems. You always have to lean down to kiss me," Lay said causing him to laugh.

"I know, my neck gon' be snap, crackling, and popping by the time I turn thirty," He added causing the girl to laugh, he then leaned down to place a kiss on her lips.

"I need to go put clothes on, move freak," Lay smiled, breaking the kiss when Judah tried to deepen it causing him to suck his teeth.

He reluctantly let her go, watching as she walked off to his closet.

A few moments later she walked out of his closet wearing nothing but his plain white shirt and her undergarments, she had her pink satin scarf wrapped around her head and she had his durag in her hand.

"Are you gonna' play the game or come lay down with me?," She asked him as she walked over to her side of her bed, which was technically the entire bed since she slept wild.

"You shoulda' known the answer to that mama," He replied as he turned his console off, grabbing the remote for the tv.

She climbed in the bed, Judah getting in next to her before pulling her on top of him.

She straddled his lap as she grabbed the durag, placing it on his head before tying it for him.

He watched her carefully as she did so, she then tied off the slightly tight knot before tucking the flap of the durag.

"All done," She smiled softly, pecking his lips quickly.

She was about to get off of him but he stopped her, gripping onto her thigh so that she couldn't move.

She just shook her head, her man was so clingy, but she loved it.

this was so rushed, i hate it

thoughts?