Chapter Six: Awakening Sleeping Princesses

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

[Dwarf Woodlands]

Aqua arrives in the Dwarf Woodlands and she walks around searching for people and she discovers the seven dwarfs sitting around a glass box.

"What has happened here?" Aqua asks.

"Poor Snow White..." Doc says and Aqua looks before her eyes widen in shock. She learns about Snow White from all the dwarves who were grieving.

"From what you've said... she must have been very loved." Aqua replies, "But how did this happen to her?"

"The wicked Queen was horribly jealous of our dear Snow White's beauty. So she used her evil magic to change into an old hag and then she gave Snow White a poisoned apple!" Doc exclaims.

"And by the time we got here... well, it was too late." One of the other dwarves explains, "We found the princess as still as can be. Nothing we could do would wake her."

"Isn't there some way we can help her?" Aqua asks.

"Well, not unless somebody crave the bastle – uh braves the castle." Doc explains.

"All you fools can stay here doing nothing!" Grumpy yells, "But I'm not afraid of going, not even to that witch's lair!"

"You'll never make it. The castle's supposed to be guarded by magic and crawling with monsters!" Doc explains.

"All right. Then I'll go." Aqua declares.

"You will?" Doc asks.

"I will. Leave it to me." Aqua assures them.

"Well, alright my dear. We'd be much obliged." Doc says. Aqua leaves right away.

[A Little While Later]

Aqua arrives in town and she looks around. She finds a man standing by a nearby well. She could tell something was troubling him. She walks over to him as she speaks.

"Is something wrong?" Aqua inquires.

"This castle – it's different somehow. And I can't find the Princess or hear her beautiful voice. Was it all a dream?" The man asks.

"Wait... you mean you know Snow White?" Aqua asks.

"Oh yes, we met once. It was a song that drew us together... Has something happened to the Princess?" The man asks.

"Yes, I'm afraid so..." Aqua says, "The wicked Queen tricked her into eating a poisoned apple."

"I must go to her! Where is she?" The man asks.

"In the woods, guarded by seven kind dwarves." Aqua explains, pointing in the direction.

"I will find her. Perhaps there is a way I can help." The man says and Aqua nods. The man takes off and Aqua watches him leave.

[Later - The Queen's Lair]

Aqua walks inside and she looks around. She could sense something uneasy in the air. She looks around at all the decorations and notices the giant mirror.

'Something's not right.' Aqua's thoughts say. She walks over to the mirror and looks at it. She looks at her reflection moments before lightning strikes accompanied by thunder in the mirror. A mask appears in the mirror and Aqua gasps as she jumps back.

"What?!" Aqua says and shields herself from the sudden bright blue light. She's suddenly sucked in and drawn into a fight. She fights it off as quickly as she can. After a few moments she finishes it off. She's thrown out of the mirror and she opens her eyes.

"The Queen is gone, my service is done. Adieu, O victorious one." The mirror says. The mask fades away and the mirror becomes a regular mirror. Aqua looks at the mirror and places her hand against it. She sighs as she stares at her reflection.

Kingdom of Dreams - Kingdom Hearts Fanfic ****PENDING REWRITE****जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें