♪ Pop encounter💋

Start from the beginning

As she said that, Chalie placed Keekee down, allowing the cat to walk up to you. You didn't move a muscle since you were nervous. You weren't sure what to do or how she'd react to you. Keekee then stopped in front of you and looked up at you for a moment with her one big eye. But then she came closer and started rubbing herself against your leg. The unexpected contact made you flinch a bit, but you calmed down when you heard her affectionate purring.

Charlie: Aaaww, looks like she already likes you, so bonding with Keekee won't be a problem.

You felt relieved but were still a little nervous. It's been a long time since you've interacted with a pet before. You didn't want to scare her off, so you slowly knelt to one knee, then carefully reached towards the cyclopean cat and gently stroked her back. Keekee started to purr louder, so you could guess that's a good sign. Then all of a sudden she mounted onto you and rested on your shoulder.

Y/N: *startled* Oh! Ok then.

Vaggie: I guess she wants to spend time with you.

Y/N: I suppose so. Alright, then we'll be back later.

You and Keekee then left the hotel.

Charlie: *waves* Bye you two. Stay safe.

Y/N: We'll try.

(Y/N's POV)

The two of us strolled down the streets of the city. I tried to avoid the dangerous parts for our safety, though there was always some kind of danger going around nearby. There was awkward silence between us, at least awkward for me, since this was the first time I actually interacted with Keekee. Sure, she seemed to already like me, but I felt like I should say or do something to make a strong bond with her.

Y/N: *rubs back of head* So... Keekee.

She turned to me attentive.

Y/N: Sorry about, you know, not noticing you this whole time. 

Keekee just stared at me, blinking her eye. I then let out a sigh. I'm trying to talk to a cat that isn't Husk. She probably doesn't even understand what I'm saying. At least that is what I thought, but then Keekee started rubbing her cheek against mine affectionately and I let out a chuckle in appreciation. I then spotted a fish market nearby.

Y/N: How about I treat you to some fish to make it up?

I could see the excitement in her eye when I mentioned fish. So we spent the majority of the day bonding together, Going to different stores (had to sneak her in by having her turn into her key form due to some of the stores having a no-pets policy), taking her to the park, and taking in the sights of the better parts of the city. It was safe to say that our bond was pretty good at this point.

Y/N: This was a good day. Wouldn't you say Keekee?

Keekee meowed in agreement. I scratched under her chin affectionately as we walked back home. However, I was a little distracted which caused me to bump into someone unintentionally. That someone spoke in an annoyed/angered tone.

???: WATCH IT, PRICK!

Y/N: Sorry I...

I spoke at first but was stunned when I noticed who it was I bumped into. The person was a succubus with hot pink skin and an hourglass figure, plus knee-length, ombre-white color hair with pink undertones. She had asymmetrical horns with black tips and black stars on each end. Her tall ended in a spade-shaped barb with a black tip and she had a pair of wings with black heart shapes on top. The succubus was currently wearing a tightly fitted white and black mini dress that featured a contrasting 'X' and 'O' on the chest, as well as a star design on the abdomen along with a pair of white arm-length gloves, a choker around her neck, and thigh-high, high-heeled black boots with a heart motif and three X-shaped patterns down the sides. I recognized her as  Hell's #1 pop singer, Verosika Mayday.