✮𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎✮

╭─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╮
𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟐𝟏𝟑𝟕
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩, 𝙥𝙧𝙚-𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
╰─────── 🐰ᰔ🥟 ───────╯

Hyunjin walked up to his balcony liking the view of the starry night with building lights and the sound of the cars traffic.

He recently moved into this neighborhood which was close to where he worked as an Electronic engineer at an electronics company.

And was almost done with his samples which are recording devices that can be used for taking video footage as well as a voice saving.

Those works of his might as well be transferred to the government where they took a use of them against the criminal world.

But Hyunjin doesn't care about such details as he was doing this to earn savings so he could live his life to the fullest.

But something he most lacks from all people is the unable to talk.

Yep that's right! Hyunjin is diagnosed with selective mutism which is known as a mental health condition when you can talk in certain situations because of fear and anxiety.

In other words, he's mute and rarely talks with others that made them think he was too full of himself since he was an electronics genius.

He inhales the smoke from his cigarette while admiring the view of the city.

Let go of the smoke from both of his mouth and nose.

It was his favorite time of the day because he got to hear his voice.

♫♪"why...can't I be free?"♫♪

♪"i wanna escape but I can't"♫♪

♫♪"what did I do to deserve such destiny?"♫♪

♫♪"he punch me beat me broke me and hurt me"♫♪

♫♪"someone please come and save me"♫♪

♫♪"cause I can't take any mooooore"♫♪

That melodic voice belongs to none other than his neighbor that his song sounds like he was going through domestic violence.

Hyunjin saw him so many times while taking the elevator-the guy just had stitches and bruises all over his body.

Which made Hyunjin feel bad for him but he can't do anything since the guy is not reporting his abusive boyfriend.

But he has the most beautiful voice Hyunjin had ever heard and he gives him some wet dreams as well because Hyunjin was into men and his neighbor happened to be his crush.

✮✮✮

One day, he sat working on his recording samples then after moments he heard the door bell and wondered who would be visiting him at 8pm.

He opened the door just to find his neighbor painting while new bruises was shown on his face.

"can I come in?"

He asked with a pleading tone for Hyunjin to nod and let him enter his house.

The neighbor took a seat on one of the couches as he started crying.